Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Don't work with the last piano. Mouse pointer just don't appear. I already tried rev 4664, 5152, 5282 wuth JiT, JitIL recompilers, D3D and OpenGl plugins, but result was zero. Other piano, previously in game, works very well, but last... I really need some help.

Selffix: Problem solved. Just need to use OpenAl sound plugin. Problem wasn't with the pointer: game just frezees (or something like this) before playing final note of the Tsukimori song.

mamayukero

(04-26-2010, 04:00 AM)Akhorashaan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't work with the last piano. Mouse pointer just don't appear. I already tried rev 4664, 5152, 5282 wuth JiT, JitIL recompilers, D3D and OpenGl plugins, but result was zero. Other piano, previously in game, works very well, but last... I really need some help.

Selffix: Problem solved. Just need to use OpenAl sound plugin. Problem wasn't with the pointer: game just frezees (or something like this) before playing final note of the Tsukimori song.

why you don't try the dolphin ver 2.0 I finishing the game with that version but yeah to play piano in emulator is make me carzy beacause sometimes the pointer is freeze and can't play the piano because of that to I must fight sakuya more than ten times luckily sakuya is easy to beat
i using the Dolphin 2.0 to play this!
yes! it's work fine, but i can't use the mouse to rotate the screen, flashlight and Camera. Althought button A (left button on mouse) and B (Right button on Mouse) and Bottom button on mouse is ShakeWiimote are Wokrs Fine
plz! help me.
it's too hard to capture a photo on game only can rotate the camera Left to Right (Right to Left too) by the Nunchuck but the mouse is not work
if i buy a real Wiimote can i need to buy a Nunchuck to play this game? or need only a Wiimote? (yes! to play on Dolphin)
and help me config the Emulated Wiimote on Dolphin. mouse Rotate is not work (when i use the Home button. the mouse is work good, not have an problem but it the game it's not work)
thanks!!!
Sorry! my Eng so bad

Datenshi92

(05-11-2010, 08:13 PM)emolybq Wrote: [ -> ]i using the Dolphin 2.0 to play this!
yes! it's work fine, but i can't use the mouse to rotate the screen, flashlight and Camera althought button A (left button on mouse) and B (Right button on Mouse) and Bottom button on mouse is ShakeWiimote > Wokrs Fine
plz! help me.
it's too hard to capture a photo on game only can rotate the camera left to right(right to left too) by the Nunchuck the mouse is not work
if i buy a real Wiimote can i need to buy the Nunchuck to play this game? or need only a Wiimote?
and help me config the Emulated Wiimote on Dolphin. mouse Rotate is not work (when i use the Home button. the mouse is work good, not have an problem but it the game it's not work)
thanks!!!
Sorry! my Eng so bad

You don't use the mouse, unless its a piano puzzle. You use the keyboard to move around the camera both sideways and up/down.

WiiMote = Keyboard:

A = X
B = C
LEFT = ""
RIGHT = ""
UP = ""
DOWN = ""
HOME = Backspace
SHAKE = Til
PITCH UP = I(moves camera up)
PITCH DOWN = K(moves camera down)

Nunchuck = Keyboard:

Z = Left Shift
C = B

(these also move camera around in viewfinder mode)
FORWARD = W
BACKWARDS = S
LEFT = A
RIGHT = D

Datenshi92

I'm playing now with Kirishima, Chapter 7 I think, there are some areas that I have to picture a certain item, door, location, etc.. with the spirit flashlight and I can't!
The flashlight's light was supposed to turn purple everytime an area like that appeared... but it doesn't
And yes I tried to make a good aim.

Any suggestions? Because I can't go any further xD

mhaqs

^ Yeah, use the lens that takes pictures Tongue.

Datenshi92

(05-12-2010, 09:56 AM)mhaqs Wrote: [ -> ]^ Yeah, use the lens that takes pictures Tongue.

LOL! I switched to the lens that cause non-damage... and it worked. Thanks! ^^

I'm such a n00b xD

mamayukero

(05-12-2010, 03:57 AM)Datenshi92 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing now with Kirishima, Chapter 7 I think, there are some areas that I have to picture a certain item, door, location, etc.. with the spirit flashlight and I can't!
The flashlight's light was supposed to turn purple everytime an area like that appeared... but it doesn't
And yes I tried to make a good aim.

Any suggestions? Because I can't go any further xD

same as me went I play it first time
(05-11-2010, 08:47 PM)Datenshi92 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't use the mouse, unless its a piano puzzle. You use the keyboard to move around the camera both sideways and up/down.

WiiMote = Keyboard:

A = X
B = C
LEFT = ""
RIGHT = ""
UP = ""
DOWN = ""
HOME = Backspace
SHAKE = Til
PITCH UP = I(moves camera up)
PITCH DOWN = K(moves camera down)

Nunchuck = Keyboard:

Z = Left Shift
C = B

(these also move camera around in viewfinder mode)
FORWARD = W
BACKWARDS = S
LEFT = A
RIGHT = D

Thanks to much!
but now i try to buy a real Wiimote
need additional a nunchuck and connect to Wiimote to play or need to buy only a Wiimote
if i not emulated nunchuck in the plugin the game can not enter to the Title menu
it show an information : on the screen attachment
You need Wiimote+Nunchuck to play this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45