Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

commanderzzz

hi.i`m new in this dolphin emulator....just tested fatal frame 4...and the game is abit stuutering + lag and FPS seem random drop ...any idea for good setting??...i`m using dolphin 3.0.....btw my PC is i5 2500k, GTX 570 and 6 gb ram.....i can run pcsx2 emulator game prefect and other PC game too....
I think stuttering is normal for this title, atleast the first time you go through stuff. Using the speed up disc transfer rate option I think helped some, especially on the doors. Right click the game in the dolphin list, properties, then click that box until you get a check mark.

Going through the same area again also seems to fix it a bit, I've been replaying the beginning a few times already. Trying to make sure it runs and looks good before I bother making a video out of it, and that also seems to have helped, which obviously won't matter much when you're actually playing through the game.

Though I guess if that is the case, I've read it in the thread as well, is there a way for someone else to share like whatever kind of memory or cache the emulator is saving after having played the game with other people?
in my linux version 3.0 or in other versions the emulator close here:
look the image
[Image: imagem5r.th.jpg]
[Image: imagem6o.th.jpg]

whats happening?
I really wish mods would edit the original posts in this forum to state which build is best for playing Game X... So what's the best one for Fatal Frame? I mean the original version, not the English patched one.
(08-06-2011, 01:20 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]plug in the nunchuck

I tried the latest version and it worked.

commanderzzz

thx for the reply....i guess the stuttering is just only at the beginning of the game.....and the game still playable...i using OpenGL setting + fullscreen to play the game seem ok....just sometime when open door to new area seem stuttering because of loading?..
I'm looking for anyone who has finished the game and still has that dolphin folder they used.

I'd love it if someone that has beaten the game could upload these files as well as tell us whatever revision this came from.
Either dx11 or dx9 in your user/shadercache folder(whichever backend you actually played the game with)
dx11-R4ZJ01-ps.cache
dx11-R4ZJ01-vs.cache

dx9-R4ZJ01-ps.cache
dx9-R4ZJ01-vs.cache

It seems like that might/would solve the stuttering issues the first time through areas, or atleast would be neat to test out.
(08-12-2011, 09:24 AM)vortextk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for anyone who has finished the game and still has that dolphin folder they used.

I'd love it if someone that has beaten the game could upload these files as well as tell us whatever revision this came from.
Either dx11 or dx9 in your user/shadercache folder(whichever backend you actually played the game with)
dx11-R4ZJ01-ps.cache
dx11-R4ZJ01-vs.cache

dx9-R4ZJ01-ps.cache
dx9-R4ZJ01-vs.cache

It seems like that might/would solve the stuttering issues the first time through areas, or atleast would be neat to test out.

The sluttering is in the game. Remember when its US release was cancelled because of bugs in the game - its 1 of them. Though it only slutters when u open the doors 1st time if u open them again then it will not occur. So if u play for hours its not that big problem.Smile Hope I helped
No, the stuttering from doors is NOT what I'm posting about. If you beat the game already, I'd love to see those files. I've detailed this in another thread, there is a much different problem and having the shadercache might possibly solve it.
(08-12-2011, 05:49 PM)vortextk Wrote: [ -> ]No, the stuttering from doors is NOT what I'm posting about. If you beat the game already, I'd love to see those files. I've detailed this in another thread, there is a much different problem and having the shadercache might possibly solve it.

I have beaten the game, But I can't upload the folder 'cause here in my city Internet Connections are very poor. I have speed around 20-25kBps. SorrySad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45