Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-28-2009, 02:04 AM)fagoatse Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh god...thanks <3.
btw, can FF4 be played with the emulated wiimote?

Why it can't? i think it can

omekdem

ok, thanks alot AyuanX but from where can i download it? if you have a link, just post it, plz....

omekdem

AyuanX i'd appreciate your fast help. but i like to ask about the translation team, have they finished their work? have they finally released a patch for the english language...cuz i don't know japanese, so i won't be able to play it, unless it's english..so what about them.and if they've released the patch, from where i can dowload it, if you know, could you please post the link?? that's the first thing, and the second thing i wanna ask about is does the game has certain configs on dolphin? if there are, could you show me how to config in details , and better in detailed images cuz i'm alittle bit confused....
the third thing is should i get a real wiimote to play the game or i can play it with my keyboard??
i know it's a bit burden on you, but i know you are a good person to give a hand, byeBig Grin
(12-07-2009, 08:06 PM)omekdem Wrote: [ -> ]AyuanX i'd appreciate your fast help. but i like to ask about the translation team, have they finished their work? have they finally released a patch for the english language...cuz i don't know japanese, so i won't be able to play it, unless it's english..so what about them.and if they've released the patch, from where i can dowload it, if you know, could you please post the link?? that's the first thing, and the second thing i wanna ask about is does the game has certain configs on dolphin? if there are, could you show me how to config in details , and better in detailed images cuz i'm alittle bit confused....
the third thing is should i get a real wiimote to play the game or i can play it with my keyboard??
i know it's a bit burden on you, but i know you are a good person to give a hand, byeBig Grin

You seriously think that they release a patch to patch an original Wii iso into another language?? forget about it... (maybe fans could decode and encode it, but I doubt that will happen..

anyways good luck chap! Big Grin

omekdem

AyuanX i cannot find the revision, Dolphin r4616 in the link you've posted...do you mean Dolphin r4613??...then, i'd an answer from GsixtyForce to my last requests, but sorry buddy, it doesn't fullfil all of my question, can you reply me in details AyuanX, plz..
i'll post my last request again;
AyuanX i'd appreciate your fast help. but i like to ask about the translation team, have they finished their work? have they finally released a patch for the english language...cuz i don't know japanese, so i won't be able to play it, unless it's english..so what about them.and if they've released the patch, from where i can dowload it, if you know, could you please post the link?? that's the first thing, and the second thing i wanna ask about is does the game has certain configs on dolphin? if there are, could you show me how to config in details , and better in detailed images cuz i'm alittle bit confused....
i know it's a bit burden on you, but i know you are a good person to give a hand, bye
I just tried FF4 on r4658 with default settings.

Finished Prologue, or whatever the intro chapter is called. No noticeable glitches found, worked perfectly, but a bit slow on my C2D 2.8 Ghz.

The only thing I haven't understand how do I move the camera up/down with emulated nunchuck ?

omekdem, you don't need exactly 4616, try the latest one. And no, the translation is not released yet. And I don't know how it will work with Dolphin. It's supposed to be saved on SD card or USB drive which is connected to Wii, but I don't know if any of those is currently emulated by Dolphin.
(12-09-2009, 11:59 PM)sensor Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried FF4 on r4658 with default settings.

Finished Prologue, or whatever the intro chapter is called. No noticeable glitches found, worked perfectly, but a bit slow on my C2D 2.8 Ghz.

The only thing I haven't understand how do I move the camera up/down with emulated nunchuck ?

omekdem, you don't need exactly 4616, try the latest one. And no, the translation is not released yet. And I don't know how it will work with Dolphin. It's supposed to be saved on SD card or USB drive which is connected to Wii, but I don't know if any of those is currently emulated by Dolphin.

Set Pitch to 75 degree or so, and press binded Pitch key or push binded analog stick
(12-10-2009, 01:36 AM)AyuanX Wrote: [ -> ]Set Pitch to 75 degree or so, and press binded Pitch key or push binded analog stick

Thanks for the tip, isn't it possible to make it so that the camera wouldn't return to default angle (i.e. 0) once I release the Pitch key? Because it's hard to make a shot if the target is somewhere in-between 0 and border angle, let alone follow the moving ghosts.
(12-10-2009, 03:32 AM)sensor Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2009, 01:36 AM)AyuanX Wrote: [ -> ]Set Pitch to 75 degree or so, and press binded Pitch key or push binded analog stick

Thanks for the tip, isn't it possible to make it so that the camera wouldn't return to default angle once I release the Pitch key? Because it's hard to make a shot if the target is somewhere in-between 0 and border angle, let alone follow the moving ghosts.

Well, if I made it so, then someone will pop up and say "is it possible to make it auto return to defualt angle? This is always a dilemma...
(12-10-2009, 03:32 AM)sensor Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the tip, isn't it possible to make it so that the camera wouldn't return to default angle (i.e. 0) once I release the Pitch key? Because it's hard to make a shot if the target is somewhere in-between 0 and border angle, let alone follow the moving ghosts.

PS: you just need to bind pitch to analog stick, then it is easy to hold the angle.