Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

fangoerba

(05-22-2010, 08:33 AM)mkamelg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad, 100% compatible with original M$ X360 pad. Configuring any pad with Dolphin is really painfull experience, too many configuration variants (especially buttons). :/ I wanna publish my example config used with FF4. Maybe it help somebody, maybe it will be usefull also with other games.

Please make backup of your original file first. File called Wiimote.ini you may find at driveletter:\your_catalogue_with_dolphin\User\Config Download mine http://www.mediafire.com/file/zznj2x2mzym/Wiimote.zip and copy (overwrite) to that catalogue.

It's Wiimote + Nunchuk config version. Plugin config look like this:
[Image: mkamelgpad.jpg]

And corresponded in-game buttons will be:
[Image: mkamelhvh.jpg]

Feel free to modify if you want different buttons combinations and have a nice play (I hope).

Thank you so much for this config! Otherwise there would be no way I could play with the PS3 controller on Dolphin.

I was wondering though anyone. I have it configured a little different, I am trying to get the pitch up/down on the right analog(stick). It doesn't seem to work. I can move the roll and looking left & right to analog 2 but UGH!!! I don't want them walking/running and camera tilting on the same configure analog 1. Is there something I'm missing like the Analog Axis/Triggers config? even if I change the pitch buttons and use xpadder it still doesn't change the pitch-up/down? (Really don't have to use Xpadder, I just tried to think of other ways).

Also, I see that in my regular controller config it reads left analog as X & Y axis and right analog as z & inverted axis z? I don't have any emulated position selected in Wiimote Config, because if I do that it makes pitch up/down in game she is always looking up... =( frustrating...

Confused/Help I've been working on this atleast a day now.....lol probably something simple I'm missing.

heres my settings
[Image: configps3.png]

Tarakiboyz

Hello Guyz!

Can someone write a tutorial to play this game in english patch. Specifically how to use the SD card because it contains the patch loader in order to play it in english subtitles. Pretty please...
After 3 chapters, I think I set my keyboard/mouse controls quite comfortable. Almost like if it was a native PC game.

So I share my configuration:

First of all, choose Wiimote New Incomplete plugin of course.

A- Mouse Button 0
B- Mouse Button 1
- - 1 (menu)
+ - 2 (map)
IR - left it as it is
Tilt Forward - Mouse Axis Y+
Tilt Backward - Mouse Axis Y-
Tilt Left - Mouse Axis X+
Tilt Right - Mouse Axis X-
Shake x/y/z - Left Alt (the button also will pause the vertical tilt when you watch through viewfinder, so it's easy to observe something above or below with mouse using the key)
D-Pad Up - Mouse Axis Z+ (mouse wheel to switch lenses)
D-Pad Down - Mouse Axis Z- (mouse wheel to switch lenses)
D-Pad Left - Q (switches film)
D-Pad Right E (switches film)

Nunchuk
---------

C - Left Shift (or set it to Mouse Button 3, I just have a 2-button mouse)
Z - Space (run/track)
Up/Down/Left/Right - W/S/A/D

freedy

i got problem here..

anyone can help..?
i got error at this section..

[Image: 96007214.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(08-25-2010, 10:05 PM)freedy Wrote: [ -> ]i got problem here..

anyone can help..?
i got error at this section..

[Image: 96007214.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After the Ghost near the garden, right?
After you where in a room with a big closed door, when you go back the other door is closes too and you have to fight a Ghost, the ghost drops an item and boom, error?

Yes? Ok than just DONT enter the room, go to the elevator, watch the little cut scene, where the elevator opens his doors and THEN go back and shoot the spirit outta the ghost Big Grin
Error solved and you can play without having trouble

greez

Cho

(08-23-2010, 09:39 PM)sensor Wrote: [ -> ]After 3 chapters, I think I set my keyboard/mouse controls quite comfortable. Almost like if it was a native PC game.

So I share my configuration:

First of all, choose Wiimote New Incomplete plugin of course.

A- Mouse Button 0
B- Mouse Button 1
- - 1 (menu)
+ - 2 (map)
IR - left it as it is
Tilt Forward - Mouse Axis Y+
Tilt Backward - Mouse Axis Y-
Tilt Left - Mouse Axis X+
Tilt Right - Mouse Axis X-
Shake x/y/z - Left Alt (the button also will pause the vertical tilt when you watch through viewfinder, so it's easy to observe something above or below with mouse using the key)
D-Pad Up - Mouse Axis Z+ (mouse wheel to switch lenses)
D-Pad Down - Mouse Axis Z- (mouse wheel to switch lenses)
D-Pad Left - Q (switches film)
D-Pad Right E (switches film)

Nunchuk
---------

C - Left Shift (or set it to Mouse Button 3, I just have a 2-button mouse)
Z - Space (run/track)
Up/Down/Left/Right - W/S/A/D

i got a problem with this, everytime i try to use the new wiimote plugin, dolphin disconnects any wiimote and i cant reconnect it,

any solution?
thanks Smile
Fatal Frame V has been announced,and Still Wii exclusive,hope it will work just right it will be out next year Tongue
(09-30-2010, 12:53 AM)Emulatong Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal Frame V has been announced,and Still Wii exclusive,hope it will work just right it will be out next year Tongue

aren't they the twins from Fatal Frame 2?
alright. time to save some money...

i do hope this game will work on dolphin Tongue
because many things we can do easily in dolphin than in the real Wii.

for Fatal Frame IV, i can even play as ruka from the beginning of the stage to the end. i can also modify the zero suit samus suit to my liking Big Grin.
here's some screen, Ruka as Choshiro Kirishima :
[Image: R4ZJ01-9.jpg]
[Image: R4ZJ01-10.jpg]
[Image: R4ZJ01-11.jpg]
I have a problem, the character just turning around constantly and i can't do anything. But I have wiimote!
(01-24-2010, 02:36 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]It's true, sorry Tongue

Edit: For everyone playing the game, there is another "hang" point in the game. It's in chapter 7 when Chousiro has to answer the phone in the lobby. I answer the phone but then the game just hang (no message at all). But this can be fixed by using Jit IL, the problem is that Using Jit IL makes the a little slower at least for me. I'm having perfect speed in JIT normal, but 90-85% using JIT IL

Ugh this didn't work on me, I will try to use the older rev in a sec. Damn phone lol
(09-30-2010, 12:53 AM)Emulatong Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal Frame V has been announced,and Still Wii exclusive,hope it will work just right it will be out next year Tongue

Hey, on gamefaqs they call it fatal frame 2 remake, what do you say? (here)
I wonder if they are going to change the end of the game. It was too tragic!

Edit2:
I used a poster's version of the game to go through the phone part. Since rev 2506 has no JIITL recompiler , what did the trick to me was the safe texture cache feature ! How lucky, I can go on playing. Now back to rev6284
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45