Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Look for those files. How big are they? Granted my one revision I'm only like 30 minutes into the game and the files seemingly get bigger the more you play, but it's only like 3megs for those files right now. I don't want the entire shadercache folder just the files I named.
(08-13-2011, 07:00 PM)vortextk Wrote: [ -> ]Look for those files. How big are they? Granted my one revision I'm only like 30 minutes into the game and the files seemingly get bigger the more you play, but it's only like 3megs for those files right now. I don't want the entire shadercache folder just the files I named.

Which files? Though the whole dolphin folder is about 45MB right now. But I wanna tell u that I downloaded the latest version every week then imported the save file from the older one to newer one. If u are scared about same thing when I play a game 1st time on a emulator that it's gonna run till end or not, Then yes it will. Use the latest version, it's not that u will get stuck in mid of the gameSmile
If you just have the save files then you don't have it, and I already talked about what I need and why I need it, it's nothing like that..forget it.
Hi guys, I thought I'll try this but noticed today that my nunchuks C button broke.
Is there a good setup with 360 controller? And also you who has played this is there motion controls or shaking etc needed? Smile

Thanks! Smile

Also what is best rev for this game? I'm using 3.0 and maxed everything. It get some slowdowns but other than that runs fullspeed. If I put all the settings minium, the very same thing. Weird.
Christ I wish I knew why this game slows down at the intro. I don't even care about a fix at this point; just an explanation beyond "it just does." Is there an objective way to profile dolphin at that part?

OverlordG

I downloaded an ISO that supposedly already had the English patch installed but when I tried running it on Dolphin, it refused for some reason. I think it's because the game's JP. I'm not sure. Either that or I have to DL a non-patched ISO instead.
(09-13-2011, 09:56 AM)OverlordG Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded an ISO that supposedly already had the English patch installed but when I tried running it on Dolphin, it refused for some reason. I think it's because the game's JP. I'm not sure. Either that or I have to DL a non-patched ISO instead.

Man, you can't DOWNLOAD it. it's illegal

lolvilt

After trying different versions of Dolphin, i still cannot get this game to even load.

3.0: It just crashes.
r6690: all I get is a black screen and that is all. Has anyone done anything with the english patch for this game and get it to work on Dolphin?
(09-16-2011, 02:12 PM)lolvilt Wrote: [ -> ]After trying different versions of Dolphin, i still cannot get this game to even load.

r6690: all I get is a black screen and that is all. Has anyone done anything with the english patch for this game and get it to work on Dolphin?

"OverlordG" and "you", I think you're the same person Tongue

Little bit of advice, Why just don't you try this patched game on your Wii Console ? If it goes well, then there is something wrong with your pc / dolphin setting. But if it isn't, then the fault is the patched game itself.

BUT I highly doubt that you have a Real Wii console, Raptorio Tongue

lolvilt

(09-17-2011, 10:52 PM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2011, 02:12 PM)lolvilt Wrote: [ -> ]After trying different versions of Dolphin, i still cannot get this game to even load.

"OverlordG" and "you", I think you're the same person Tongue

Little bit of advice, Why just don't you try this patched game on your Wii Console ? If it goes well, then there is something wrong with your pc / dolphin setting. But if it isn't, then the fault is the patched game itself.

BUT I highly doubt that you have a Real Wii console, Raptorio Tongue
Lol. Yes who can't afford a 100$ system. Reason I need this game to work on the PC is because my friends and I have a tradition from back when we were in high school, that they would watch me play scary games so I could scream like a girl. I no longer live near them but Fatal Frame is our favorite series. They want me to stream myself playing it so we can kinda keep up the tradition with at least finishing all Fatal Frames.

That an honest enough explanation for you? It may be since it does have the english patch that it may not be working. I'm just wondering if anyone has done anything with it since I do not want to buy shit to stream off my Wii. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45