Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(04-11-2009, 09:02 AM)Kyeria Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2009, 06:35 AM)SolidMGSnake Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I just get a black screen when I try to load the game. =\

This, is what I recommend trying.

1: So far, I've noticed that the SVN R2506 is the most stable Dolphin build for Fatal Frame 4. I recommend downloading it for this specific game until hopefully, someone will fix the game in future builds.

Dolphin SVN R2506:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=920MX84W

2: Here are my exact settings, I hope they work for you.
In the Wiimote settings, make sure that you have "Connect Real WiiMote" and "Nunchuk Connected" turned on.

Open GL Graphics Settings:
[Image: dolphinsettingsforfatal.jpg]

System Configuration:
[Image: dolphinsettings2.jpg]

Good luck! ^^

ConfusedPLEASE,PLEASE, REPLY Does this version support wiimote's speaker or any other which will run the game + support wiimote's speaker. I love this game and character is more beautiful than others. Please help.

dot.entity

Can someone please upload the SVNR2506 for me? Megaupload is blocked in my country...Thank you~~ ANd i'll try the settings soon..Thanks~

DDibley

Hey for anyone not able to play this that encountered a black screen or Visual C++ 2008 failure when loading with any revision. Or that Dolphin recognises it not as a Wii game rather as GC i have found a working version. (I encountered all 3 of these issues).

It's a modded PC install version developed by Nightlection.. search around and i'm sure you'll find it or PM me for details.

Although it loads like a PC game, at its core it runs off a modded version of dolphin and u can Alt + ENTER and connect real wiimote/ change resolution etc.
(04-08-2011, 11:26 PM)DDibley Wrote: [ -> ]Hey for anyone not able to play this that encountered a black screen or Visual C++ 2008 failure when loading with any revision. Or that Dolphin recognises it not as a Wii game rather as GC i have found a working version. (I encountered all 3 of these issues).

It's a modded PC install version developed by Nightlection.. search around and i'm sure you'll find it or PM me for details.

Although it loads like a PC game, at its core it runs off a modded version of dolphin and u can Alt + ENTER and connect real wiimote/ change resolution etc.

Hey, my friend also have FF4 which loads like a PC game. So I won, he did not told me from where he got it and asked me if I could guess. So thanks but please buy it 'cause it's such a great game and if u not buy it then maybe they end the series because of less sales.

DDibley

I have purchased a Japanese copy last year on holiday but was unable to play it on my Wii so used this method to play in English and actually play the game.

McFly

So, I managed to set up the controls on my controller (Logitech Dual Action) so that I walk / turn with the left analog stick and look around with the right one. I did this by assigning the right analog stick to the Tilt directions, only problem being that the position snaps back to the center as soon as I let go of the stick. I guess this is as good as it gets because it's an emulated Nunchuck but is it possible to have it stay in a certain position (or only move to up/down to a set position for that matter)?

Thanks.

EDIT: I've read all posts now, looks like this is not possible. My solution is to assign A to the right shoulder button so I can hold a camera position with the right analog stick while taking a picture.

aptho

(03-13-2011, 04:51 AM)souravstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2009, 09:02 AM)Kyeria Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2009, 06:35 AM)SolidMGSnake Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I just get a black screen when I try to load the game. =\

This, is what I recommend trying.

1: So far, I've noticed that the SVN R2506 is the most stable Dolphin build for Fatal Frame 4. I recommend downloading it for this specific game until hopefully, someone will fix the game in future builds.

Dolphin SVN R2506:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=920MX84W

2: Here are my exact settings, I hope they work for you.
In the Wiimote settings, make sure that you have "Connect Real WiiMote" and "Nunchuk Connected" turned on.

Open GL Graphics Settings:
[Image: dolphinsettingsforfatal.jpg]

System Configuration:
[Image: dolphinsettings2.jpg]

Good luck! ^^

ConfusedPLEASE,PLEASE, REPLY Does this version support wiimote's speaker or any other which will run the game + support wiimote's speaker. I love this game and character is more beautiful than others. Please help.

I already follow your instruction but, the game only show black screen how to fix it? Help me please

tpboy

I tried 2506 but its too slow then tried 6505, everything goes fine so far. Smile
"Dolphin.exe has stopped working". What is this? I'm getting this whenever I try to run the game. I'm using the revision 7671.
(07-14-2011, 09:45 PM)AngelickP Wrote: [ -> ]"Dolphin.exe has stopped working". What is this? I'm getting this whenever I try to run the game. I'm using the revision 7671.

Just a boot crash nothing more Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45