Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yep
Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen Nintendo RVL-P-R4ZJ 07/31/08 JP
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Nintendo Canceled US
a damn shame...
about the "translation patch"
I read it will work on SD card,
is dolphin can emulate those card and when the game will be fixed to be playble
could it work with the patch?

omekdem

firstly, thanks for replying Ayuanx, yet forgive me i'm a new user of dophin wii, and i only know little things about it, so what does "DSP_DRAM -> RAM" mean? and where's the place of DSPHLE in the emulator, is it in the plugins or what? would you explain it thoroughly..also, when i set fatal frame 4 iso, there is no banner appears, does it mean that the game iso is damaged or broken. and i know which dolphin emu version suits FF4....just saying best of the worses. i mean recommend me some emu versions, or even two or one but please if you have a link to be downloaded from, just post it which works on win32 too. thanks again Ayuanx good luck and answer as quick as you can, plzzzSleepy
(11-15-2009, 11:13 AM)omekdem Wrote: [ -> ]firstly, thanks for replying Ayuanx, yet forgive me i'm a new user of dophin wii, and i only know little things about it, so what does "DSP_DRAM -> RAM" mean? and where's the place of DSPHLE in the emulator, is it in the plugins or what? would you explain it thoroughly..also, when i set fatal frame 4 iso, there is no banner appears, does it mean that the game iso is damaged or broken. and i know which dolphin emu version suits FF4....just saying best of the worses. i mean recommend me some emu versions, or even two or one but please if you have a link to be downloaded from, just post it which works on win32 too. thanks again Ayuanx good luck and answer as quick as you can, plzzzSleepy

You can download the latest version here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2332.html, but as I said, Fatal Frame 4 can't run on any versions yet.

When it can, I definitely wil update this post.

omekdem

oh..thanks AyuanX for your very fast help, but you haven't answered all of my questions. To make it short and more organized, they are as follows;
1-what does "DSP_DRAM -> RAM" mean?
2- what's a "DSPHLE"?
3-if there is "no banner" appears when i launch the game, does it mean that the game iso is damaged or broken or it's a normal thing?
4- what's the minimum requirements for a Pc to play FF4
5- i saw the translation team play the game on SVN R4292, does that mean it's the best revision for the game, even i tried it, and the game didn't work?!!
again thanks for your help, and may i have moments of your time to answer each question in details,plz?....till we meet again, byeSmile
(11-15-2009, 06:50 PM)omekdem Wrote: [ -> ]oh..thanks AyuanX for your very fast help, but you haven't answered all of my questions. To make it short and more organized, they are as follows;
1-what does "DSP_DRAM -> RAM" mean?
2- what's a "DSPHLE"?
3-if there is "no banner" appears when i launch the game, does it mean that the game iso is damaged or broken or it's a normal thing?
4- what's the minimum requirements for a Pc to play FF4
5- i saw the translation team play the game on SVN R4292, does that mean it's the best revision for the game, even i tried it, and the game didn't work?!!
again thanks for your help, and may i have moments of your time to answer each question in details,plz?....till we meet again, byeSmile
1. If you are not interested in helping developing Dolphin, just ignore this.
2. ditto
3. no, Dolphin will not extract banner until you have successfully loaded the game
4. can't tell, the higher the better
5. no, any revison will hang up as soon as you take your first left turn, so you can only literally enter the game, but you can't play longer than 5 minutes

omekdem

thanks...yet is there any updates has been made on dolphin? and has the translation team finished?
now fully playable on Dolphin r4616
Ohh god...thanks <3.
btw, can FF4 be played with the emulated wiimote?