Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(09-20-2011, 02:45 AM)lolvilt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2011, 10:52 PM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2011, 02:12 PM)lolvilt Wrote: [ -> ]After trying different versions of Dolphin, i still cannot get this game to even load.

3.0: It just crashes.
r6690: all I get is a black screen and that is all. Has anyone done anything with the english patch for this game and get it to work on Dolphin?

"OverlordG" and "you", I think you're the same person Tongue

Little bit of advice, Why just don't you try this patched game on your Wii Console ? If it goes well, then there is something wrong with your pc / dolphin setting. But if it isn't, then the fault is the patched game itself.

BUT I highly doubt that you have a Real Wii console, Raptorio Tongue
Lol. Yes who can't afford a 100$ system. Reason I need this game to work on the PC is because my friends and I have a tradition from back when we were in high school, that they would watch me play scary games so I could scream like a girl. I no longer live near them but Fatal Frame is our favorite series. They want me to stream myself playing it so we can kinda keep up the tradition with at least finishing all Fatal Frames.

That an honest enough explanation for you? It may be since it does have the english patch that it may not be working. I'm just wondering if anyone has done anything with it since I do not want to buy shit to stream off my Wii. :/

It works here just fine and it always did. Try to guess from there what might be wrong.

I'am using a Xbox 360 wireless controller with dolphin.

SOMEHOW the controlls for the piano in chapter 11 are different then the controls in the ther chapter you have to remove all controls !

and only use the TILT controls and of course the A button !

so remove everything from you controller mapping and remap only tilt and A button it worked perfect for me.
Some gameplay video I made last night

I hate the nunchuk and the f... wiimote is a mess, in my playstation 2 the control of the game were great i've just finished ff3 perfectly but this...they just screw up everything, this is a game to play with a joystick not this garbage lol i really hate the wii -.-
Great post. Thanks a lot
I use the 188 version I'd like to know the configuration to be used for games.
So I'm having a bit of a problem.
In chapter 4 after turning the power to the elevator on, you go through a door and end up fighting a ghost. The problem I'm having is that every time I kill the ghost the emulator crashes.
[Image: cJw1A.jpg]

This problem has happened with 3.0-235, 3.0, and even with r2506 that was posted a few pages back that supposedly works perfectly.

anybody know what the problem might be?

Edit: Well I figured out that I can just bypass that ghost encounter. Don't know if it's going to be necessary to go back there later, but there is a lens in the area that I can't get due to the crashing...
I guess I can just continue on through the game without it.
Im having the same kinda problem people are having in Chapter 4 except mine is in Chapter 7 (A Day Without Suffering). I'm at the part where I go through the back door and follow the Bamboo Path after Tsubaki's Nurse Ghost. Then when I finally reach the cemetery I bend down to pick up her diary and then the game crashes. Is there a fix or a way to bypass it? Anyone else having the problem or has HAD the problem? Thanks Sad
Didnt have any bug in chapter 7(so probably is just a temp crash try to reload again) but in chapter 4 is a common one, and there is a fix just read the wiki
http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...ar_Eclipse
Is it possible to play this game entirely without remote? If so, anyone have a good config? I'm moving soon and got kb/m and dualshock 3 at my disposal but won't be taking along wii or remote
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45