Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Translation - moving to Transifex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
So, my questions are what are VPS and EFB(/XFB)

Also, I asked to join the italian team on transifex; should I ask here too?
Sorry, did not receive the email from Transifex to notify me someone asked to join a team. You're now in the italian translation team.

EFB: Embedded Frame Buffer - stores the image rendered by the GPU
XFB: External Frame Buffer - the GPU copies the image there when it's done rendering and want to display stuff on the screen
Oh! So those are actually 2 different things, good to know.
And what about VPS? And DPS?

Thanks Big Grin
Delroth, something wrong with my translation?
I just noticed there are no translation strings, all PT_BR strings are listed as source strings.. And apparently you are the author of all of them XD
Not that that bothers me, just asking if there's any problem with that Wink
Sorry for my re-question.Could you investigate Korean font problem added ':' only in crome browser?
I never seen like this korean font problem in any other site with crome, this is first time and mistery.
And I asked someone this problem, he had same seeing like me. and crome and coolnovo had same problem.
Just with IE had no korean font problem.

http://ko.dolphin-emu.org/

':'s are added front of some words with only crome browsers. There is no one who know about this?
Finally located the problem I reported earlier.
Dolphin crashes every time the translation of "You must restart Dolphin in order for the change to take effect." ending with a Chinese full stop (。) pops out. (If the translation of that string ends with "。", Dolphin will crash when you try to change into a different language.) Adding a white space after that or simply delete the punctuation (and leave it ending with a Chinese character) fixes this.
However I think it's really weird...
(04-11-2013, 04:58 PM)Siegfried Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my re-question.Could you investigate Korean font problem added ':' only in crome browser?
I never seen like this korean font problem in any other site with crome, this is first time and mistery.
And I asked someone this problem, he had same seeing like me. and crome and coolnovo had same problem.
Just with IE had no korean font problem.

http://ko.dolphin-emu.org/

':'s are added front of some words with only crome browsers. There is no one who know about this?
You should probably report the bug to the Chrome developers. I can't reproduce the bug here.
I have to translate only 3 or 4 files yet
Among them, there are Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/FrameTools.cpp, Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/FrameAui.cpp and Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/WXInputBase.cpp
But I don't know if they are really relevant
So I'd like to know from someone who understand what they are if they are really relevant or not

And, no, I'm not going to translate them if I can't find the context on Dolphin because it would come out as an 1:1 google translation
(04-16-2013, 05:31 PM)Mewster Wrote: [ -> ]I have to translate only 3 or 4 files yet
Among them, there are Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/FrameTools.cpp, Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/FrameAui.cpp and Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/WXInputBase.cpp
But I don't know if they are really relevant
So I'd like to know from someone who understand what they are if they are really relevant or not

And, no, I'm not going to translate them if I can't find the context on Dolphin because it would come out as an 1:1 google translation
I think the most important one is Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/FrameTools.cpp (since it covers the 'start' menus in Dolphin, and some options too), about the other one ones i don't really know where they belong.
edit: hmmm I think I wrote the wrong cpp then; frametools has already been translated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32