Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Translation - moving to Transifex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
It works for me too, thanks!
And some minor things: (hope i could create a pr myself but i'm not so good at it now...)
1. The source strings in transifex for website and faq is not up to date.
2. Seems like the alert box for dev versions in the download page lost the class "alert-warning" in some previous change.
3. I think the images in the "how to read the ratings" section in the compats page should have empty alt texts. The same images in the list have alt texts like "Perfect" and "Playable", which are already explained in plain text. It's unnecessary to tell non-graphic browser users that "Prefect" corresponds to "5 out of 5".
4. The string in blog/templates/zinnia/entry_list.html:5 is hard to translate into Chinese without adjusting word order. However it's seemingly a description for an admin-only page so it matters little.
The strings in the new Qt-based GUI are available for translation on Transifex as of today. There are over a 100 new strings, but many of them are very similar to existing strings, so I suggest keeping an eye on the "Suggestions" tab when translating so that you can see if you've already translated a very similar string in the past. We tried to make the Qt strings identical to the wx strings as far as it was reasonable so that there wouldn't be too many new strings on Transifex, but strings with parameters (such as %1) had to be non-identical because Qt writes parameters in a different way, and we also took the opportunity to change some strings that used to be worded badly or that had inconsistent capitalization.
I have a question about the string "Pad size changed to %1", in Source/Core/DolphinQt2/NetPlay/NetPlayDialog.cpp:485
What does it refer to?
(08-11-2017, 05:13 PM)Mewster Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about the string "Pad size changed to %1", in Source/Core/DolphinQt2/NetPlay/NetPlayDialog.cpp:485
What does it refer to?

I was actually wondering the same thing. My guess is that "pad size" is supposed to be "buffer size" (referring to the buffer used for netplay controller input), but I'll have to take a closer look at it.
(08-11-2017, 05:25 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually wondering the same thing. My guess is that "pad size" is supposed to be "buffer size" (referring to the buffer used for netplay controller input), but I'll have to take a closer look at it.

It was indeed referring to the buffer size. The string has been changed now.
(02-04-2013, 08:30 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]http://sv.dolphin-emu.org/ is now up, thanks to the work of Phoenix!

Also, if you want your website translation to be used on dolphin-emu.org, please provide me the name of your language translated in that language (for example, french -> Français, swedish -> Svenska, german -> Deutsch, ...). That will make things a lot easier for meDoes
does reverse engineering will help to emulate wii motion plus!
Nothing will help emulate the Wii Motion Plus because it's impossible to emulate it in a manner that's feasible and consistent. Even in the old builds where it was possible, you would have to change configurations multiple times even within a single game just to get it to work comfortably, let alone having an implementation that works across different games.
I already sent Join Team in Indonesian language 6 month ago, but no someone confirm me to join :/
Need help with a strings.

Classic Buttons, Source/Core/DolphinQt2/TAS/WiiTASInputWindow.cpp:226. Does it refer to Classic Controller Buttons? Or is it used for other buttons?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32