Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Translation - moving to Transifex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
JosJuice, thanks, I'll do so than.

One more question: is it ok if I'll write comments (with "Mark as problem" checkbox on) to lines where I need the context for properly understanding? Because there are few (50-100 maybe) lines which I can't find in the emu and/or don't always understand these "%s", "%d" things (don't know how to properly name these, but they are getting changed in emu with variables, right?) in it. I want to do so when I'll finish the translation of all other lines, hoping that I'll get their meaning on my own, without need to bother anyone with my n00bish questions Big Grin
Just don't do like me and insert arrow symbols everywhere (it just means there's a new line from pressing enter).
KHRZ, yup, I figured this out already, but thanks Smile
Will there be announcement on Transifex (like it was for 4.0) with deadline for translations to get into 5.0 release? I'd really appreciate that.
(08-02-2015, 07:06 AM)flashmozzg Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be announcement on Transifex (like it was for 4.0) with deadline for translations to get into 5.0 release? I'd really appreciate that.

We'll set a deadline once the major blockers have been fixed.
Can someone from the german team unlock me? I would like to complete the translation for 5.0 Smile

johnysone

Just requested to join the Arabic translation team (It's barely translated)

(Dunno why it appears I have requested billion times, but I wish I get accepted) Big Grin
As part of restarting Dolphin's 5.0 release process, 66 new/updated strings are now available for translation.
I'd like to join the danish translation team, as there has barely been done any work on it.

I have also sent a request via transifex.
JosJuice: Some strings need to be translated still missing in pot file. Could you add these please?

- Select state slot list in emulation menu (image)
- Select filetype text in add WAD to Wii menu dialog (image)
- FIFO error dialog text (image)
- Strings in a dialog appear when compress/decompressing ISO, extracting files from ISO or calculating md5 hash. (image)
- General error dialog that has yes/no question (image)
- "Advance Game Port" in gc device list on MainConfig (image)
- Delete game file dialog titlebar text (image)
- "Apply" button label in detail configuration on ControlConfig (image)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32