Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-04-2016, 04:39 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Try enabling v-sync.
Alright, I'll try that out and see if it helps the jitter!
Although doesn't vsync mess up transitions/paper effects and such?
(05-04-2016, 04:13 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]That one doesn't seem to be recognized anywhere, so there's probably something wrong with your ISO. Please redump the game.

Thanks - just re-dumped and now I can go through the door without any errors!

Thanks!

Player1994

DolphinGCW I think this game doesn't suppprt BIOS on official versions of Dolphin, try to use the latest Development version!!!
(05-09-2016, 09:15 PM)Player1994 Wrote: [ -> ]DolphinGCW I think this game doesn't suppprt BIOS on official versions of Dolphin, try to use the latest Development version!!!

The development versions are official.

Player1994

(05-09-2016, 09:27 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The development versions are official.

Sorry I mean stable versions, because they're pretty old. Try to use the latest development version Smile
(05-11-2016, 07:14 PM)DolphinGCW Wrote: [ -> ]You maybe right. But on this stable version, i can get into BIOS before game loads and i hold button A to get into BIOS screen (as josjuice told me one day). But now i am unable to get into BIOS. Any help???

Doesn't the BIOS need some settings in order to run? I think it needs LLE audio. Maybe something else too?
(08-23-2015, 08:49 PM)masterotaku Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it! Place the files inside this 7z file in the Dolphin folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uz13myxt67xf2...rs.7z?dl=0

If you use the Ishiiruka builds instead of master, you need to place this file inside the "ShaderFixes" folder instead of the one that is already inside:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b08ciwzc90ju3c...e.txt?dl=0

Inside those shader files (ending in ".txt") you'll find this line:

r1.x = dot(cproj[0].xyzw, r0.xyzw)*2;

I multiplied the length of the black bars by 2 just to be sure. If instead of "2" you use "0", the black bars will be disabled.

The files in the "ShaderFixes" folder can affect other games. Remember to rename or delete the folder if you play other games.

Proof:

http://u.cubeupload.com/masterotaku/Dolp...312370.png

The vertical black bars at the sides are just the effect of the accurate aspect ratio correction of Dolphin.

I can't seem to get this fix to work. I'm on the latest Dev build (4.0-9327), using D3D 12, and everything is working great, but I can't remove those black bars. They only appear if I use the Widescreen Fix AR code, and your fix doesn't seem to remove them anymore.

Sadly without the AR code, everything is all stretched out... Any way this fix can be updated or something?

EDIT: Okay, to anyone else with the same issues, I disabled the Widescreen Hack AR code, opened the game, closed it, then RE-enabled the code (didn't do anything to the black bar fix files) and now it appears to be working. So again, just try cycling the AR code off and on or something like that, and it seemed to help.
Hello, at a scene where Rawkhawk is teasing mario while he's locked in the minor league locker. The game consistently crashed as it begins to load back up the locker room.

Please help, I've fiddled with settings quite a bit and no luck.

I can provide a video of my setting and the crash
(05-31-2016, 07:26 AM)joltmasta Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, at a scene where Rawkhawk is teasing mario while he's locked in the minor league locker. The game consistently crashed as it begins to load back up the locker room.

Please help, I've fiddled with settings quite a bit and no luck.

I can provide a video of my setting and the crash

If you're using Dolphin 4.0 like your profile says, please update to the latest development version. If not, could you post the MD5 of the game?
(05-31-2016, 07:28 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using Dolphin 4.0 like your profile says, please update to the latest development version. If not, could you post the MD5 of the game?

If i update Dolphin. Can I keep the save state?