Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-19-2014, 12:02 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I just did some more tests and I think I found the problem. This only happens in Dual Core! If anyone can come up with an explanation for this that would be appreciated. Smile

Oh, and Synchronize GPU thread works too but it's a ton slower like always. Tongue

Really? test with this configuration:
[Image: Yesylah.png]

Force Texture Filtering cause issues.

NOTE: Before delete the folder ShaderCache! (Documentos\Dolphin Emulator).

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
(10-21-2014, 03:53 AM)Darkness Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2014, 12:02 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I just did some more tests and I think I found the problem. This only happens in Dual Core! If anyone can come up with an explanation for this that would be appreciated. Smile

Oh, and Synchronize GPU thread works too but it's a ton slower like always. Tongue

Really? test with this configuration:
[IMG]

Force Texture Filtering cause issues.

NOTE: Before delete the folder ShaderCache! (Documentos\Dolphin Emulator).

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

Nope. Didn't fix it. The only thing that works is single core mode or synchronize gpu thread.
(10-21-2014, 04:35 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Didn't fix it. The only thing that works is single core mode or synchronize gpu thread.

I am playing Paper Mario right now, in which chapter occurs this issue?

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
(10-21-2014, 05:10 AM)Darkness Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2014, 04:35 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Didn't fix it. The only thing that works is single core mode or synchronize gpu thread.

I am playing Paper Mario right now, in which chapter occurs this issue?

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

It's an extremely minor issue. It happens when you take the blimp from glitzville back to rogueport and it flips around. Here's a video I found of what it looks like on console without the glitch (obviously):
http://youtu.be/7Ay6coY8uSQ?t=1m21s
I don't get the glitch in dualcore. Weird stuff... but I believe it.
Mmmm yeah, I noticed this error in the chapter2 in the transitions (one time at moment) but is random, so the new fix is no perfect, left some issues im afraid Sad.

P.D: Sometimes appears black lines and the hz option is broken in the pal region.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight.
Now have this weird issue (Beginning chapter 6):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KYEUcSBljs

Configuration:
[Image: Yesylah.png]

dolphin-master-4.0-3798-x64 & dolphin-master-4.0-3933-x64.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
(10-30-2014, 10:11 AM)Darkness Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Now have this weird issue (Beginning chapter 6):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KYEUcSBljs

... [CUT]
Salu2 - Darkness Knight

The video on youtube won't play for me. It says:

"The uploader has not made this video available.

Sorry about that."
(10-30-2014, 11:28 AM)zephyrsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]The video on youtube won't play for me. It says:

"The uploader has not made this video available.

Sorry about that."

Oh my bad, sorry about this, fixed! thanks for the report Smile

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
It shouldn't happen in Single Core.