Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please report the issues.
(12-22-2014, 05:53 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Please report the issues.

I actually meant to come and ask, how do I report issues exactly. I'm not much of a coder beyond extreme basics and u read the issue with this game that was just reported and I have no clue how you'd know it was a bbox error. I'm getting crash to desktop too but don't know how to say what's causing that either.
Hit new issue, there are instructions on what to do, more information is always better! https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/list

hendehog

Bounding box issue wasn't fixed in linux version
Certain Radeons seem to be failing to work with bounding box in OpenGL.
(01-02-2015, 09:05 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Certain Radeons seem to be failing to work with bounding box in OpenGL.

Where should I report that my HD7950 is working fine with bounding box on OpenGL?
My R9 290 was working fine with Bounding Box as well.

agingerghost

All other games work fine for me but PM:TTYD will not move my left analogue stick correctly. Mario will always walk at minimum speed. I have no idea how to fix this, Smash Bros., Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine do not have this problem. I am using a Mayflash Gamecube Controller adapter and all the buttons are mapped to their normal places.

DONT WORRY I JUST DOWNLOADED A DEV VERSION OF DOLPHIN WHICH FIXED IT. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THINGS FROM THE FORUM.

hendehog

(01-02-2015, 09:05 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Certain Radeons seem to be failing to work with bounding box in OpenGL.

Same Radeon worked without bounding box issue in old version. Still not fixed in 4976.
We had a software bounding box solution