Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, thanks again though! I'm just glad I get to continue the game. I've never been a 100% mario fan, but this game is so addictive! I've always been a fan of turn based games.
I have a lot of good memories with this game. You should check out the Mario & Luigi games if you like turn-based Mario games. The writing and humor are very similar to this game (even better) and all three current M&L games are just as addictive too Wink

PM:TTYD is, sadly, the only other Paper Mario game (aside from the original N64 version) worth playing. Super Paper Mario is a totally different direction for the series, and not a good one either. The 3DS one is also a far cry from the first two PM games. Avoid both, if you can Big Grin

Btw, your save is indeed fine on my end.
(05-06-2013, 01:12 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a lot of good memories with this game. You should check out the Mario & Luigi games if you like turn-based Mario games. The writing and humor are very similar to this game (even better) and all three current M&L games are just as addictive too Wink

PM:TTYD is, sadly, the only other Paper Mario game (aside from the original N64 version) worth playing. Super Paper Mario is a totally different direction for the series, and not a good one either. The 3DS one is also a far cry from the first two PM games. Avoid both, if you can Big Grin

Btw, your save is indeed fine on my end.
I did actually try Super Paper Mario. I was very disappoint. Had no idea about TTYD though, so I'm happy, heh.
The AR codes im trying to use for this won't work, is there somethign i need to enable? And yeah, i do have the [M] code enabled
You have to check "Enable Cheats" (Config/General). Also some AR codes just don't work
(06-07-2013, 04:36 PM)Reanchi Wrote: [ -> ]The AR codes im trying to use for this won't work, is there somethign i need to enable? And yeah, i do have the [M] code enabled

The Master code is not needed for Dolphin; cheats will work just fine without it. In fact, cheats won't even work if you enable the Master code.
well i enabled cheats and disabled master code, but im still not seeign any AR cheat effects
(06-08-2013, 05:14 AM)Reanchi Wrote: [ -> ]im still not seeing any AR cheat effects

(06-07-2013, 11:36 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Also some AR codes just don't work
Im surprised the ones that come with the game wont work
Which version of Dolphin are you using?