Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

piojon

Thank you.
The savegame works that use the PAL version.
I will keep playing good again thanks
(05-17-2009, 07:01 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]@piojon: Quite incidentally, I just got past the 3rd star myself. This save file is PAL (European/Australian, so if you have the American version it won't work.) Insert it to user/GC. Backup the card next time before trying to do stuff.
This is not tested, but if the card is corrupted because you inserted a corrupt save, try moving your other saves over to a new card, I've not tried but seems somewhat likely that it could work.

Would anyone happen to have this sort of save file (or even better, near glitsville but NOT finished it) for the USA version of the game? :o

eljose

could be a way to convert save files from gamefaqs into useful sve files for dolphin ? , for example a tutorial to convert savestates from a real wii to savestattes for a real Dolphin

LuisR14

read the first post for that Smile

eljose

i get a mario.wii so no get .bin file Sad it is according to Gamefaqs a file obtained from 'Wii Power save' or something similar , i do not know how to handle with this

i mean i downloaded from GAMEFAQS a mario.wii file but without any .bin file on it how could i convert it ??
NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 I really need game save. Is tool I can use to convert Wii saves for Dolpin Save on new versions?
NARUTO EX3 I need game save please
(05-20-2009, 03:38 AM)zerogx Wrote: [ -> ]NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 I really need game save. Is tool I can use to convert Wii saves for Dolpin Save on new versions?

(05-21-2009, 03:09 PM)zerogx Wrote: [ -> ]NARUTO EX3 I need game save please

Not sure. Tried this save.
[attachment=429]

eljose

i managed with the tools you gave in the forum to convert or unpack a .bin save file from Gamefaqs to a .bin + save file fro Dolphin thanks ;D ;D

however how does the tool work to convert .sav games from a real Game Cube into a .sav file for Dolphin

i use the tools FE100 and FE100Key
WHERE IS SAVE SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT ?