Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kaizoku

Thanks!

banenz

thank you

Sspider

Why can't I download the PAL savegame? It says I have no permission to download it, can maybe someone send me the link of the PAL savegames?

Thx.

cashyy

Thanks for this!
(07-03-2011, 03:42 AM)Sspider Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't I download the PAL savegame? It says I have no permission to download it, can maybe someone send me the link of the PAL savegames?

Thx.

You must have more posts (I think Tongue).

haruki0601

great

wjt818

My son has asked me how to successfully move and extract wii/game cube games to SD card. He has way to many games stored in the emulator. Could you please help us to understand how to move the games. Also, can to many games in the emulator effect the performance of the game being played ? I am new to this emulator but becoming a quick study. One more, what does the SD card option in configuration do ? Thank you
anyone have a save for nightfire? Just needs to have passed the first level?
ok i need a save for res evil remake for gamecube 100% complete with rocket launcher.I have the usa version.Currently going through with Jill on easy but got no chance of doin the game in 3 hrs.The remake so different than the old version im used to on the pc.But very much enjoying it so far.Works well on dolphin prefer playin it with emulator even though i still do own a gamecube console
Guys I need semi-serious help Big Grin
Ok here's how the story went, I downloaded a new rev of Dolphin, wanted to transfer my saves so I copied the mem cards from the old revision. while trying to open the OTHER rev folder I opened the same one by mistake and deleted the mem cards I was supposed to transfer! It was a permanent deletionSad
I went and downloaded some file recovery software but it didn't work Sad

I had a really important twilight princess save, I just had finished the 2nd temple ( goron/fire temple ). So if anyone has a save of that whilst just completed the 2nd temple please share it here Sad.

Thanks!

Edit: USA version Smile