Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oghorthis

hey can some post a gci save for hunter the reckoning
Anyone have an Animal Crossing: City Folk (NTSC) save with a nice town? I mean like a good one where everything is NOT really really spread out, and everything is easy to get to? Thanks
(08-31-2009, 10:59 AM)hollenjoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I was playing tales of symphonia, I was about to enter the tower of mnana, after the human ranch near luin. But this morinng when i ran dolphin to play it i got an error telling me that i had a wrong device inserted in my memory card slot, so i tried using the memory manager to see what had happened and my memory card was reduced to 0kb, all my TOS saves were cooked..

Im really frustrated, anyone has a save at this point of the game? It doesent matter if its at the end of disk one or anywere near,

Thanx

I'm now at the temple of earth. It's quite far from your save point. Would that be alright?

chrisqc

i just got the pal version of "Beatles Rockband" and the game lock when it try to create the savefile, if someone got this one up please post a savefile. the game seems to work at good speed til that issue Smile
hey you stolen my saves without my permission Confused,nah just kidding jus reporting me here Tongue
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (NTSC-U)

Just completed the last Cell battle in the Android saga, man was the last Cell battle a nightmare.Undecided

Anyway here is the save, enjoy. Smile

[attachment=1259]
Lol i have that game and the graphics are screwed up
Are there any special settings to mention Big Grin
(09-17-2009, 02:07 PM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i have that game and the graphics are screwed up
Are there any special settings to mention Big Grin

I had to go back to revision 3972 for this game as it's the last revision I know of that worked fine with this game:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4215.html

Except for a few small graphical glitches in revision 3972, the game pretty much plays without a hitch and about full speed constantly with my specifications.
I made a slight error in my last post. I was unaware there was one more battle left for the android saga. I thought that after the last Cell battle with Gohan was the end of the Android saga. Apparently I didn't realize there was one more battle left with trunks.

Here is a slightly updated save file:

[attachment=1262]

allen19

I would appreciate a save file for melee too. I have everything unlocked on my Gamecube except for 6 trophies, but I don't know how to rip the save to Dolphin. I know there is a guide and if no one else posts a melee save I'll try to figure it out, but I would really appreciate someone posting a save file anyway. Thanks in advance.