Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-24-2010, 11:52 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Try wii save importer(dolphin-tools -wii save importer) in revision above 4800,i recommend revision 5110 tested,back to page 22 to see how to do it
yay it worked, thanks!
Does anyone have save for Pokemon XD gale of darkness with all Pokemon or can someone direct me to working action replay code .

all help would be appreciated Smile

guyver91

Can anyone tell me how to pack dophin's saves so that I can use it on my wii? I'm stuck in a game cause the game crashes and i can't proceed any further. I really don't want to restart playing from the beginning. thanks

Samari45

Could someone post a save of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door with the debug badge? I can't seem to get AR to work and I was wanting to run through the game with the badge.

SirMaster

Does anyone know where I can get a Brawl NTSC save with all characters and levels unlocked?
Gamefag or wiisave.com
does someone has ssbb for the japanese version. thanks
Anybody got a Monster Hunter 3 save with all the weapons and armor or most of them? I want to make a cool gallery of all the weapons and armor for the game. There's a save on wiisave.com that says it has all the weapon and armor, but it doesn't. It only has a few of them.

rusai

hi i would like to request a save file for unlock of jill costume in Resident Evil Archives NTSC pls ? ty very much for anyone who can help.
anyone have kamen rider climax heroes w save file with all unlocked? its a great game u know Tongue