Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-13-2009, 09:34 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]The save probably has replays/snapshots on it. Enter the game and wipe them out, then the save should be under 1MB when zipped. You could probably just exclude the COLLECT.VFF file and people could just put the other files in their save folder (with COLLECT.VFF already created) and it would work, but I can't be sure since I don't have the NTSC SSBB.

Alright thanks, KHRZ. I'll try that next time.
hi,

does anyone have Wario Ware smooth moves, with all cards collected?
sorry for the last post, managed to convert the save game

if anyone needs it, I can upload it
Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Does someone have a save for this game with all characters????
hey sup, i realy need a Dead Space Extraction save file for wii it doesnt matter where just beyond first mission =)

thx in advance
if anyone have time please convert Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breaker & Bleach: Shattered Blade for me please!Big Grin thank u very much!!
yugi oh! 5ds savegame
Bleach savegame
(01-10-2010, 09:35 PM)h14 Wrote: [ -> ]if anyone have time please convert Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breaker & Bleach: Shattered Blade for me please!Big Grin thank u very much!!
yugi oh! 5ds savegame
Bleach savegame

You don't need to convert it anymore, Dolphin has a new Wii save importer.
Just use a recent build, check the SVN forum.
So the converter is fully operational and working? Should perhaps update 1st post then
Hi everyone . i need a zelda wind waker ntsc-u save file anywhere near tower of god and a twilight princess save file anywhere near the hyrule field that he first visited.Thnx
(01-10-2010, 10:27 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2010, 09:35 PM)h14 Wrote: [ -> ]if anyone have time please convert Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breaker & Bleach: Shattered Blade for me please!Big Grin thank u very much!!
yugi oh! 5ds savegame
Bleach savegame

I tried 10 saves from gamefaq&wiisave,but only yugi oh 5ds work!,bleach versus crushader imported but doesn't work Huh,the rest can't even import Sad
(01-16-2010, 03:02 PM)h14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2010, 10:27 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]
yugi oh! 5ds savegame
Bleach savegame

I tried 10 saves from gamefaq&wiisave,but only yugi oh 5ds work!,bleach versus crushader imported but doesn't work Huh,the rest can't even import Sad
This issue was fixed by r4863 (with older revisions you can also close and reopen dolphin for each import)