Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DwarfL0rdx

Could someone please help with these problems? When I copy the SSBB data folder(assuming the "data" folder is the "save" folder the notepad is talking about) into the "00010000"s sub folder called "52534245"(folder created by SSBB) I get an error on the wii that says my file is corrupt and it doesn't work, I've also tried pasting the "data" folder directly into "0001000" and that doesn't work, another thing I have tried is copying the whole "52534250" file from the download and putting it in "0001000" and it won't recognize it and ask if I'd like a new save, does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? Also does anyone know this procedure with dolphin 3.5? However for this problem I am running 3.0-332. Thanks!
Can't seem to find this anywhere Sad

anyone got Super smash bros brawl save file? (NTSC)

Attached a quick dump with most of the chars unlocked. nothing fancy but at least saves you some time.
i need a save from zelda skyward sword planning a boss run but theres one boss missing from the lightning dragon i refer to Bilocyte if anyone have it please post it here ^^
anyone got a .gci gamecube savegame of mario power tennis with everything unlocked?
propa I have mario tennis on my computer if you can wait i can unlock everything for u Smile and upload it here
hmm wait what do u mean by everything unlocked? as in the characters and maps?
(02-19-2013, 07:27 PM)pr0paGandhi Wrote: [ -> ]anyone got a .gci gamecube savegame of mario power tennis with everything unlocked?
(02-21-2013, 06:26 PM)Talums Wrote: [ -> ]hmm wait what do u mean by everything unlocked? as in the characters and maps?
(02-19-2013, 07:27 PM)pr0paGandhi Wrote: [ -> ]anyone got a .gci gamecube savegame of mario power tennis with everything unlocked?
That's what I thought. Why do you ask?
I'm not sure what's there to unlock I just don't want to do it myself as doing so would give me something like a training advantage over my friends who I'm going to play it with.
ahhh ok then if u can wait I can complete the game by today (hopefully) with all the characters unlocked and the maps but the others u have to do. I believe in this game u can get something else by completing practice games (like the ring one unless it is no more since the mario tennis N64 release)
(02-21-2013, 08:19 PM)pr0paGandhi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2013, 06:26 PM)Talums Wrote: [ -> ]hmm wait what do u mean by everything unlocked? as in the characters and maps?
I'm not sure what's there to unlock I just don't want to do it myself as doing so would give me something like a training advantage over my friends who I'm going to play it with.
(02-22-2013, 03:40 AM)Talums Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh ok then if u can wait I can complete the game by today (hopefully) with all the characters unlocked and the maps but the others u have to do. I believe in this game u can get something else by completing practice games (like the ring one unless it is no more since the mario tennis N64 release)
(02-21-2013, 08:19 PM)pr0paGandhi Wrote: [ -> ]
That's more than I could ask for. Thanks in advance, very kind of you!
Does anyone have, or can point me to, a save for Skyward Sword in or around the part where you have to collect the floating musical notes in the swimming area?