Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

eodh

thx!!
Here's my 100% save file of New Super Mario Bros. Wii, with 99 lives and 99 of each item. All paths and star coins collected. Also 5 shiny stars and all hint movies paid.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9bbvcjsnw0d4xxn
why post saves
if you can post complete dumps from your real memory cards? Tongue

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Ctr-Gcs-DacoTaco-Edition
im still working on it but my cards dumped fine. Dolphin's save utillity seems to dislike it but System menu & games can handle them just fine(and thats important)
all you need is a wii, a way to run homebrew & an SD card that has enough space to hold your Memory card file (=amount of blocks+5*8192 = raw file size in bytes. example : 59 block card = 524288 Bytes = 512kB)
(source is included)
(to come features : recovery using a raw. dangerous tho)
Does anyone have a save in Twilight Princess for GC somewhere near to after you are sent by Zelda to retrieve the master sword?

The moment I am teleported out of the castle, my game freezes and I get the error "Error: Trying to compile at 0.LR=802f6aa8"

This is really frustrating!

rminb010204

(02-06-2011, 10:24 PM)OM3N Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a save in Twilight Princess for GC somewhere near to after you are sent by Zelda to retrieve the master sword?

The moment I am teleported out of the castle, my game freezes and I get the error "Error: Trying to compile at 0.LR=802f6aa8"

This is really frustrating!

I need one really close! I need one right after you pull the master sword.

I'm having a problem where the cut scene to grab the sword isn't activating.
PM sent to OM3N

nin_mario64

I don't get it, so i downloaded the files and I don't know whst to do from then on. I need help!!
(04-03-2009, 11:39 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]This is a topic for requesting and uploading saves. It has a tutorial for unpacking saves, either from your own SD cards and from sites such as gamefaqs.com and wiisave.com (go there for tons of saves). I've attached my save packs, with many full saves and some fixes to some games, so hopefully people can get everything they need easily. Note that many games have AR codes to get 100%, we don't need saves for these games. I could only test saves for games I have so please report any errors. In the save pack you'll find info on who/where the saves are from. Mario Kart Wii and Animal Crossing Wii needs a save before you can play the games at all.

The PAL save pack includes:
[color=#0000CD]Super Smash Bros. Brawl - All characters, stages, music tracks, event matches & Subspace stages unlocked (vault data cleared)
Super Mario Galaxy - 100% unlocked + 2 early game files
Mario Kart Wii - 100% unlocked
Super Paper Mario - 100% file and and a file after intro PIXL AND INTRO GLITCH IS NOW FIX'D!!! (R3067)
Zelda: Twilight Princess - 100% + 2 early game files
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Special Book Complete. Max rings & points.
Sonic Unleashed - Not completed (See info in folder)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Normal mode completed, hard mode unlocked
Metroid Prime 3 - Beginner mode completed, hyper mode avaiable. Also include wiimovemovement.ini to move the thruster. Insert to user/config. Press alt+5 to use.
Wario Land: Shake It - 100% (from Satan666)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - 100%
Sonic and the Black Knight - 100% story mode[/color]

The NTSC save pack includes:
[color=#FF0000]*Mario Kart Wii - 100% THREE STARS
Super Mario Galaxy - 121 Stars & 9999 star bits With Both Mario & Luigi
Sonic Unleashed - Everything Unlocked, All S Ranks, all Sun & Moon medals
Sonic and the Secret Rings - 100% (Special Book Complete)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - New file with GC Transfer data. All units max stats.
Zelda: Twilight Princess - 100%, max all items
Super Paper Mario - 100% Complete. Level 35. Filename: Jay.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 100% log, items, credits. At end of game, veteran mode. Also include wiimovemovement.ini to move the thruster. Insert to user/config. Press alt+5 to use.
Animal Crossing: City Folks save that lets you play and save (from MarioMadness)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - 100%
Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance - 100%
Sonic and the Black Knight - 100% story mode
Mario Striker Charged - 100%[/color]

The JAP save pack includes:
[color=#006400]Tatsunoko VS. Capcom - 100%
The (GC) Naruto GNT 1-4 - 100% (saves from diegochiha)
[/color]
To insert the saves in Dolphin, put them in the folder "User\Wii\title\00010000"! Note: Recent revisions have caused some saves to go in other folders than 00010000, for example Mario kart goes into folder 00010004.
*For NTSC Mario kart Wii, place the "rksys" file in the directory User\Wii\title\00010004\524d4345. You need to play the game first for it to make this folder. THE POINT OF THE SAVEPACK IS THAT THE SAVES ARE ALREADY READY FOR DOLPHIN, IGNORE THE TUTORIALS BELOW IF YOU ARE JUST HERE FOR THE PACK!

Note: Not all games have a banner in Dolphin. To get the banner, first play the game in Dolphin and make it save, then copy
the banner.bin file into the data folder of the saves from here before inserting.

Tutorial: How to unpack saves in .bin format
Original post by author: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123406
Quick instructions:
- unrar http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/FE100-1.2b.rar
- unzip http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnuwin3...-1-bin.zip
- copy libeay32.dll from openssl\bin into the FE100 folder
- run key grabber
- press 'get from interwebz'
- press 'get stuff from a savefile' (point it to the .bin)
- press 'make me happy' (ignore the error message)
- run fe100
- point savefile to your bin (from ...)
- click unpack savefile
- The savefile now has folder with a name similar to "0001000052534250". (The last 8 letters differs for each game). Now in the Dolphin folder "User\Wii\title\00010000", locate the folder which is named the same as the last 8 letters of the converted folder (would be 52534250 as from the example above). Inside it, there is a folder named "data". Now insert all the files from folder "0001000052534250" in there, replacing the old files. Note that you must have played the game in Dolphin and saved, to create the save folder for the game in Dolphin.
EDIT: You can now right-click a game in the game list and choose "open save folder".

Tutorial: How to get wii saves from your SD-card

All saves and VC games are located in the folder private\wii\title. Each has a folder with 4-letter names like FCWP, JAVP, RSBP etc. To find out which folder has the save you're after, start Dolphin. Right click on the game and select "properties", then select the tab "Info". The first 4 letters of the "Game ID:" is the name of the folder where the game's save is located on your SD card. Open that file, and you will see the file "data.bin". This is the file you need to unpack in the program from above, follow those steps.

Tutorial: How to implent Gamecube (.gci) saves: (BACKUP YOUR MEMORYCARD FIRST!)
In Dolphin, Go to "Tools > Memcard Manager". Open the memory card A for your region (located in User/GC) on the left, and the .gci save on the right. Then press "<-import GCI". Note that I haven't tested these, I tested with a Metroid Prime save but then it said the memorycard was corrupt. So lets just hope it works for you.

IF MY GUIDE IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND, PLEASE MAKE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE IT MORE COMPREHENSIBLE! ALSO REPORT ANY ERRORS WITH THE SAVES!

yiory

pls give link soul calibur saves game
Save file you can find on wiisave.com or gamefag.com
_Wii save : download "data.bin" ,use dolphin - tools - wii save import
_GC save : download "xxx.gci" ,use dolphin - tools - memcards manager - open your memcards slot A then import GCI
Can anyone who has gotten up to where you finally pick up the master sword post their memory card save here so I can continue playing, this is my fifth time restarting this game ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINING to get to that ONE part where you have to pick up the master sword I'm sick and tired starting all over and getting blocked out because I can't pick up a stupid sword...

(Twilight Princess GC version)

M2tha0

have anyone a savegame for donkey kong country returns?
thanks for help