Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thats where I got the save from....
F-Zero GX saves are protected. They cannot be imported (easily). Pokemon Colosseum saves also have the same problem.

There is a little information about the situation here.
grim, stupid copy protection :/
Does anyone have saves for Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition PAL?
well, you could look at http://wiisave.com - There are savegames for almost all games
Antone have all emblems on SA2B? or a cheat code Tongue
(06-25-2012, 06:13 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Antone have all emblems on SA2B? or a cheat code Tongue

Dunno who this Antone guy is, but I think I tried one of these saves from GameFAQs for 180 emblems. Enjoy playing the Green Hill Zone Wink
(06-25-2012, 06:20 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy playing the Green Hill Zone Wink

Which is why I want it Big Grin

Sejunus

Sombody PLEASE HELP? Today, I tripped on a wire and unplugged my GameCube from its power source, erasing my Wind Waker game all the way back from the beginning of the Forbidden Woods. Before it was lost, I had just completed the Wind Temple, had most Peices of Heart and Treasure Charts, no figurines, fully restored Master Sword, all the spoil rewards (including the Hero's Charm), all bottles, all items, and no Triforce Charts. Is there a way, either through cheat codes, save file downloads, or anything else, that I can get my game back, at least in part? From what I can gather, it seems like if I just found a save file that just finished the Wind Temple, then I could fill in the rest of the blanks with cheat codes. All my quests would be gone, but what are you gonna do. I just really want to finish. Can anyone find a save file that at least resembles mine? And I know there are cheat codes--like action replay cheat codes. I would use them to get max arrows, etc. like I had in my file. I would load the file onto a memory card and play it on my GameCube, not Dolphin, but I figured this was the best place to ask. Any help at all is vey much appriciated. PLEASE HELP!!!

tl, dr: I need a save file that just completed the Wind Temple, preferably with no Triforce charts.
Hey does anyone have Gamecube saves to Metal Arms Glitch in The System like all levels unlocked ^_^.Thnx heaps