Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a save for Eternal Darkness PAL version. pre Start of Peter Chapter/Chapter 8 and above{100% will be welcome}

vinnyb

Hey guys, my computer crashed on me and messed up my Memory card file. So I was wondering if anyone had a certain Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC save. Just finished the Lakebed temple.

cristal_paladin

well, i want to know, if posible for the dolhpin, read save data of any game form the wii, because i want to copy my save data of fire emblem radiant dawn,that play on my wii, copy and play this same save data on the dolphin, use action replay on that same save data, and return this to my wii, and play

and i dont hava homebrew, i lost the homebrew, and i cant install again becuase my wii is 4.wathever, (the last version)

maxramo

boy am I glad this topic exist, otherwise I might have been trying to convert saves myself, that might have taken me a long long time to figure out, so thanks to all Big Grin

Luminar

alright, i converted the save myself. thx for the tutorial, now i can play fire emblem radiant dawn on hard mode in my first playthrough.
There is a way to rip a save from original wii without homebrew channel stuff?
I have Brawl fully completed Big Grin
Could anybody please change this wii saved file so that I can use in dolphin? (You have to download the file by clicking the "save game file" there because external link is not allowed.)
I used the method lin post#1 but it said "unpack failed", so I failed.

Thank you in advance.

samocael

i dont have acess to download Sad
ThankĀ“s !!!!
Anyone have a post-angel-wing-error save for Killer 7? ><