Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

t0ok

hello everybody

im new here
i just want to ask can anybody please provide smackdown vs raw 2011 save game or card thats work on dolphin

thanks

t0ok

no help? Sad

yepindeed

(08-18-2011, 01:36 PM)Momen Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I need semi-serious help Big Grin
Ok here's how the story went, I downloaded a new rev of Dolphin, wanted to transfer my saves so I copied the mem cards from the old revision. while trying to open the OTHER rev folder I opened the same one by mistake and deleted the mem cards I was supposed to transfer! It was a permanent deletionSad
I went and downloaded some file recovery software but it didn't work Sad

I had a really important twilight princess save, I just had finished the 2nd temple ( goron/fire temple ). So if anyone has a save of that whilst just completed the 2nd temple please share it here Sad.

Thanks!

Edit: USA version Smile

I have pretty much the exact same problem. I just finished the second temple, and I accidentally deleted my save files when changing over to a newer version of dolphin. Also attempted to use recovery software, but it didn't work. I was playing the gamecube/USA version. The only gamecube saves I can find are at the end of the game. I just don't feel like wasting another 6 hours getting back to where I was...

suvarevina

Hello everyone

sorry if it was mentioned before but i don't knowe how to search single thread Huh

Anyway, if somebody has paper mario saves RIGHT after dealing that problem with punios (not seeing them) please post it. I need NTSC version of the game

Thanks in advance

cicatrizado

can anyone post up the naruto 1-4 saves, i cant seem to access them as i always gotta log in again.
cheers.
I lost most of the data on my main hdd after a botched partitioning that corrupted the data on the drive. Luckily I had a backup of nearly all of my emulator roms, Gamecube/Wii images, PS2 and Dreamcast images so I didn't have to re-rip them. However I lost nearly all of my save games for PC games, Dolphin, PCSX2 and other emulators.

I'm just wondering if anyone has a memory card file and Wii save games for the following games. I need NTSC-U saves since I reside in the USA, no PAL or NTSC-J saves please..

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Zelda Twilight Princess (GC & Wii)
Zelda Windwaker
Resident Evil Zero (GC & Wii)
Resident Evil Remake (GC & Wii)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 4 (GC & Wii)
Smash Bros. Melee
Smash Bros. Brawl
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Other M
Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3
Eternal Darkness
Sonic Adventure DX & 2
Starfox Adventures
Starfox Assault
Luigi's Mansion
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Colors
Sonic and the Secret of the Rings
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
So.. does anyone have any memory card files and saves for these games? I want them as the Dolphin virtual memory card files and Dolphin format for Wii saves, not .gci or .bin format.
Are you looking for completed games?
It doesn't matter as long as I don't have to convert them, saves can be completed or not just as long as there is progress in the games.

billmalik56

(10-06-2011, 04:15 AM)t0ok Wrote: [ -> ]hello everybody

im new here
i just want to ask can anybody please provide smackdown vs raw 2011 save game or card thats work on dolphin

thanks

Hi every i have the same problem i am new to Dolphin stuff and i can't save a game on it, It's very complicated kindly help. I don't know how t save or load a game on Dolphin.