Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soul Calibur 2 complete save game:
In ready to use form!
Instructions in the zip file.
http://www.filefront.com/15377147/Soul-C...veEUR.zip/

All characters
All weapons
All fighting stages
Unlocked most of the 3P outfits, I willingly passed some of them, because they look ridiculously stupid... However, you can buy what's left if you want.

Note: auto save is set to off in the save.

Enjoy!
Wink
Can anyone send me SAMURAI WARRIORS KATANA(JAP) save file please,tried import USA,PAL not working,help me out that game can't create it's own save file
Memory card file containing NTSC-U saves for Super Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil Zero, Zelda Twilight Princess, Zelda Windwaker etc..

In Zelda Twilight Princess, just beat the sacred grove temple of time, got the wooden statue and gave it to Illia, am on my way to Lanayru Province or however you spell it to restore power to the dominion rod, uncover the sky pieces..

Resident Evil 4 save at the final battle, castle and other points throughout the game. Remake save in the lab and other parts throughout the game. Be sure to check the memory card for other saves you might need.

As this is a memory card file, back up your original memory card before copying this card over.

These are Gamecube NTSC-U saves, not Wii saves so you will need the Gamecube versions of these games.

[attachment=2271]
Thank Xtreme2damax but my request not a gamecube save ,i've already joined you my memory card not have any damage,only this game above like mario kart,it need a save file to pass ,find on wiisave.com no Jap so i ask if anyone have jap savefile
The save wasn't meant for you, it was just a memory card file I decided to post that contained a bunch of saves.
sorry to trouble you somehow i shall manage my own then
Sorry, I didn't have the save file you wanted, I don't have that game.. Sad
for more question ,can i pass that game without save file,i have not a real wii so i can't use nand dump ,i had had a dolphin svn revision ??? that used " ultimate JITIL cache" in game rightclick properties menu ,i don't remember it clearly and i downloaded it from your website
Can someone please post me save of finalfantasy crystal chronicles USA, at the begining of the game (year 1)?

Diegog5

Hi, thanks for the saves, I have tried 3 different saves for SSBB, however, I keep getting this error when I play the game with a saved file:
"This file cannot be used because the data is corrupted. Delete the file and create a new one?"

I have tried many ways, but maybe I'm doing something wrong, I would appreciate your help.

I'm using Dolphin 4771 PAL version.