Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to import my save file for Xenoblade Chronicles but it fails... Did I saved wrongly from my Wii? Is the bin file corrupted? Dolphin is saying something about md5 mismatch

Anyone can give it a try?

chaotixblade

Hey, if someone could link me to a solution for either of the following options. It would be uber helpful.

So I wanted to play Mario Kart Wii online, so I deleted all of Dolphin's install files except for specifically my Iso folder, as well as my user folder... Somehow my memory card was overwritten.

My progress in TLoZ:TP was just after the boss in the Forest Temple. (I know its early on, but I would prefer not to have to complete it all over again). If anyone could direct me to a save game anywhere between before the Forest temple boss, and the water temple, I would be greatly appreciative. (I just finished doing countless google searches, I downloaded a save for Wii where I need to be, but am unsure as to how to convert wii files.... and the rest of the files were at lakebed...)

Thanks a bunch everyone.

--My First Post--
Does anyone have a save for endless ocean 2? I seem to have only saved my progress as save states....and it's not importing them now. I'd rather not have to go through the whole game again. Thanks !
(10-22-2013, 04:00 AM)XenOmega Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to import my save file for Xenoblade Chronicles but it fails... Did I saved wrongly from my Wii? Is the bin file corrupted? Dolphin is saying something about md5 mismatch

Anyone can give it a try?
You exported it wrong.

You're supposed to save the monado01,02 and 03 files. Those are the actual save files for Xenoblade.

chaotixblade

In response to my previous post, it seems as though many people are asking for a early game forest/water temple gamesave for Zelda: TP...

Can someone help? The one referenced to in the OPs post pertained to Wii copies of the game.

(For proof see pages 30-35, and 44-46)

Thanks, if anyone could provide a save game it would be much appreciated.

swiftshadow

a monster hunter tri savegame where everything is unlocked (not aquired just unlocked)
Hi
I am playin zelda twilight princess with Dolphin, I don't like game phases when link become a wolf because there are no dungeons or puzzles, that's a waste of my time, so I would like saves games when I can play only dungeons and temples
have you any idea when I can found theme?
thank you
hello, i've lost my save in the Lanayru Mine ( zelda SS ) can someone please upload me his ? thank you ! :'(
Hello,after looking hard and not found a good solution for me,i'm here to ask if annyone have a save file for metal gear solid tween snakes right after the batle against vulcan raven,i cant pass from there the emulator crash when he start fire,i'm using latest dolphin emulator,thx.

HappyDuden

Hei everyone, can you help me out so my girlfriend won't be so mad/kick my ass?

I need a Wind Waker save file for dolphin. Right after the Wind Temple. Or before.

I've had some problems with my internet connection the last couple of days and in my effort to trying to find the solution i deleted Dolphin and my gf's gamesaves, because I had gotten the problems in the following days since installing Dolphin. I've come to the realization that Dolphin had nothing to do with it.

Can anybody help me out? I've been googleing for a couple of hours now in search of a gamesave, but they're mostly oudated and faded away from their respective uploading sites. You would be doing me a HUGE favor.