Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Karl-Heinz

Can anyone post a save for 'Naruto Ninja Taisen EX 3 WII ' ??

All players unlocked Cool .. thanks in advance
(11-28-2009, 12:48 AM)Karl-Heinz Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone post a save for 'Naruto Ninja Taisen EX 3 WII ' ??

All players unlocked Cool .. thanks in advance

[color=#FF0000]there is it :[/color]
Hello everyone could you give me the save of one piece grand adventure for gamecube?

thanks and sorry for my bad english Big Grin

wonderboy

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but my question a process question.

Q: Can I extract the save files from a backup of my Wii system memory?

Why? I have a nand.bin that I created after my Wii bricked itself. I recovered my system using a backup I made about a year ago. My Wii is back up and running. The problem is that all my recent save files (from the last year) obviously weren't part of the backup and so are now overwritten. I dumped a nand.bin from the Wii after it wouldn't boot, in the hopes that I'll somehow be able to get my save data out of it (at least). My hope is to get the save files extracted, somehow get them back onto an SD card, then get them back onto my Wii. Thanks!

man_pacheco

does anyone have save file for zelda wind waker where the tower of god appear my is badly currupted. I nid it badly...thx more power to dolphin developer..
Does anyone have a new super mario bros save for the wii already converted for use with dolphin?, i got up all the way to the end and then when i saved it with shift f1 it wont load anymore Sad.
Now that brawl ntsc works
Someone have a 100% completed save?
Brawl NTSC 100% complete can be found here: http://www.wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=1916 I tried to attach it but I can't get the zip file small enough. How did the OP manage to get multiple save files in under 1mb? It always comes out over 1mb when I zip it and it's only one game!
The save probably has replays/snapshots on it. Enter the game and wipe them out, then the save should be under 1MB when zipped. You could probably just exclude the COLLECT.VFF file and people could just put the other files in their save folder (with COLLECT.VFF already created) and it would work, but I can't be sure since I don't have the NTSC SSBB.
Thanks, the save file worked perfectly.