Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a 100% save for Super Mario Sunshine?

mi7

hello guy i have import my save from my Wii to my computer and my save is work at 50%  when i launch my save i receive an error.
[Image: 396972141.jpg]

[Image: 407218502.jpg]

if you know what is the problem tell me please Smile or maybe start a new game.

SOLVED, after the this error go to single player and chose your game lol
Hello guys is theres any one complete save of Need For Speed Most Wanted GCN tnx.

Kn0p3XX

Hello, i'm requesting for a 100% Serious Sam: Next Encounter (PAL) save game.
That means, every level should have a gold medal. Dunno if there's more. Thank you.
Does anyone have a valid link to a NTSC SSBB 100% save?
There isn't really a need for it, you can use the Gecko codes to get everything.
(04-18-2017, 06:52 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't really a need for it, you can use the Gecko codes to get everything.

I tried that already it does unlock everything except for all the music tracks. And the game believes you have them so you can't even obtain them then.
(04-19-2017, 05:25 PM)Dolphin.GC.Wii Wrote: [ -> ]Go here - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQO-KSWhkU

If it didn't help, go here to see how to get all music - https://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928518-supe...awl/cheats
Just tried the link and the same thing music discs aren't with the 100%.

I'm aware of the CD Factory method but I don't have time for that. Even with that method you're looking at hours upon hours of farming to obtain all the music. And with any save that has used cheats to forcefully unlock all items, like the one from the link or using gecko codes, the game believes you have the CDs even though you don't.

Since no one really has a real 100% for the game I'll just give up. Thanks anyways.
does anyone happen to have a save file for the Japanese version of Skies of Arcadia Legends (Eternal Arcadia Legends), somewhere towards the end of the game? preferably before the Great Silver Shrine.

User0001

(12-27-2016, 09:41 AM)CDI Wrote: [ -> ]I had a save for Kirby Air Ride that has all of the checkboxes in each mode completed however I've lost it by accident. If I manage to recover it or complete the game again, I'll be sure to post it here for everyone to enjoy.

So here it is. Everything 100%: All checklist complete without using any free checks + all stadiums. Somebody could upload it to GameFAQs as well, as I'm to lazy to make a new account. Note this is for the US version, if it's possible to convert it for PAL and NTSC-J, feel free to do so as well.