Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody have a save state or save for skyward sword just after you first arrive on the surface or around that part in the beginning. i just lost mine and dont want to do the whole intro again.

thanks

nevan

Thanks.
Thanks for the nightfire save

southie

cool thanks

BossRoss93

I used some cheats in twilight princess for the GC through goron mines, and now after the dungeon, everytime i try to leave kakoriko village, the game freezes, does anyone maybe have a save right after the goron mines? or maybe a solution to my problem? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

sirme91

hi anyone got have savegame file for after the first boss in zelda wind waker?, my game freezes(goes grey and then nothing happens) after the fight so i cant get anywhere. btw awesome job on this emulator it´s smooth as hell^^

ppchuy

(Y) buen aporte los voy a probar

nice... im going to try it..

Travman

Hi
I'm trying to download the "KHRZ Super save pack", but each time it asks me to sign in. And when i sign in it asks me again, so it just a endless loop. If i'm not allowed to access it that's fine but if i can, can someone help me out.....
i've no problems downloading the save pack...

clear your cache and cookies of your browser and try again.

xsparshx

please tell me how do i transfer this save to dolphin
its naruto shippuden clash of ninja revolution 3
in attachment
please help me to transfer it into dolphin its in .bin format