Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requesting a save for Resident Evil 3 with All secrets and bonuses unlocked, 100% Complete on EASY mode. All the ones I could find where on hard mode.
Does anyone have a save from Zelda: Collector's Editon?

I would like a save where in Ocarina of Time it right after you have beaten Queen Gohma (the spider looking thing) and where the Deku Tree dies..
Come on it doesn't take that long to get that far XD

Irvine

Was wondering if anyone had an early savegame for (GC ver.) Twilight Princess. I just lost my saves, and have had no luck finding any non-100% early game save files for the GC version. I just got done with the Earth temple then I erased everything on accident.

I can find plenty of save games for the Wii version but don't know how to configure my 360 controller for Wii. I tried and the wiimote tracking drags my cursor down to the bottom of the screen.
090453reety cool so far
do someone got a save of twilight princess at the entrance of the forest temple? Cause was playing constantly and my pc did an unexpected restart due to an update, and therefore i have to start again from where i got back to the real world as a wolf.

Arnyekharcos

I need a save game of Twilight Princess(Gamecube) after the Forest Temple. Because I reinstalled my computer, and I forgot to backup my save game, and I doesn't want to start the game from zero. I'll be really grateful if you can send me the save game!
Check wiisave or gamefaqs
I have problems with my mario kart double dash save files and folder, for some reason the saves cano load, i tryed erything, can someone give me the double dash saves?

thanks
Anyone have a save in Twilight Princess right after the water temple? Lost mine, unfortunately. I've been streaming it on Twitch, so being able to start where I left off would be sweet.