Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Duh

Hey guys i am new to this forum so please tell me if this is the wrong place,
i ll remove my post in that case Wink

I was wondering if one of you fellows could post or send me a
wii-save of Zelda:Twilight, right after the sword tutorial.

I dont have nunchucks and therefore i cant end it Dodgy
If there is some way to emulate the sword spin, please tell me as well Wink

Thanks in advance,
Duh

EDIT: I d love to get at least some sort of feedback Undecided

t4terror

Hey everyone i really could need a DOLPHIN-Save for Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. Dolphin Crashes everytime i beated Mogenar. Is there anybody who can give it to me pls Huh thanks
could anybody please change this wii save file so that I can use in dolphin?
I use the method like in post#1 of this topic but it said "unpack failed" and I can't success.
thank you very much.
This is not a wii save file ,it's dolphin save .Just what website did you pick it ,wiisave.com or gamefag ?
Try the other save name "data.bin"
The method in post 1 was out of date years ago,we have the best way to do so *look at the pic*
If i'm not wrong this save must be "Tales of Graces",i give you the link for data.bin
http://www.wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=3491
(09-26-2010, 11:42 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a wii save file ,it's dolphin save .Just what website did you pick it ,wiisave.com or gamefag ?
Try the other save name "data.bin"
The method in post 1 was out of date years ago,we have the best way to do so *look at the pic*
If i'm not wrong this save must be "Tales of Graces",i give you the link for data.bin
http://www.wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=3491

thank you very much!!! I successful imported the save u gave me. thank you

cortez99

i need a paper mario: the thousand year door save file JUST after the second star. i can't deal with the slow FPS of the punies and the annoying problems they cause Sad

beicinho

I used the "AR Codes" for super mario sunshine but not
work Sad

Luksis

Hello guys just a short question.
I wonder if i can download a wii save and them use the save with my wii and if it would be possible how to do it^^
And if it is possble to play a game on dolphin and take the save to continue playing on the wii...
'cause this topic is about saves i figured to ask this here. Smile
can someone upload resident evil remake with all unlockables save file?
Can we get a US Sonic Colors complete save, I cant find one anywhere.

Thank you.