Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dantekavala

anyone have a complete save of ONE PIECE unlimited cruise episode 2 in europe NO Japan. Please.
Some one have a full completed Soul Calibur 2 save please? [Image: msn_red_fox_smilies-bigeyes.gif]
(10-14-2009, 03:02 AM)BlackPegasus Wrote: [ -> ]Some one have a full completed Soul Calibur 2 save please? [Image: msn_red_fox_smilies-bigeyes.gif]

Just use Action Replay codes Wink
I can't find any Action Replay codes... Huh Sad
can someone upload some saves files for one piece unlimited cruise 2 ?????please

MarioMadness

Got a SSX tricky save to uploaded Big Grin I Finished the game myself with mac. with the Directx9 plugin Big Grin ( The Game Runs a little slow at frist, but just reset the race (race down the hill a little bit then reset race) about 5-10 times and it will go full speed then theres no need to reset. It Builds up some weird cache( Or something) then stays full speed)

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1459921/Dolph...gs.ssx.gci

randomteddybear

does anyone have a save for the nstc gamecube version of twilight princess right before the water temple boss? you see i went through it all and i didnt save and as soon as i defeat the boss my game crashed and my last save was right after the fire temple

micke990

Anyone have a complete save of JU ON: The Grudge?? Please.

marcel480

can someone help me with a savegame for Naruto clash of ninja revolution..plz..:-s

firsak

Could someone please upload a savestate for Resident Evil Zero pal version with Rebecca in her leather costume? All the websites out there have either action replay codes or saves only for the North American version. Sad