Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone can post a Super Smash Brother Brawl (USA) save with all characters and stages uncloked ? I know there is a PAL version on the first page....

I actually bought that game when it came out and unlocked everything but since then I sold my wii and all my games.
There should be a cheat code that unlocks everything.
(09-25-2016, 10:13 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]There should be a cheat code that unlocks everything.

I can't use cheat codes with VC games though (Dolphin runs at 1 fps with those).

So, are there any VC game saves at all? I'm looking for Yoshi's Story in particular, i want to test the water levels to see if the effect is emulated well.
You should use 5.0 with cheats for now, but I wasn't answering you anyway.
[color=#339933]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-up (USA)[/color] ― character / arena unlocker save file: MediaFire

NB: All characters but one (Fugiltoid) and all arenas unlocked. Dolphin save, exported save and save state included (banner.bin + savedata.dat ).
(10-23-2016, 12:52 PM)Dolphin.GC.Wii Wrote: [ -> ]Get Wii saves here - http://www.gamefaqs.com/n64/199386-yoshis-story/saves
These are actually VC saves as this game has not been released for Wii. But these are full completed game saves.

Thanks for linkSmile

jefcash

I need saves from GC
Need for speed Underground
Need for speed Underground 2
Need for speed Most wanted

User0001

I had a save for Kirby Air Ride that has all of the checkboxes in each mode completed however I've lost it by accident. If I manage to recover it or complete the game again, I'll be sure to post it here for everyone to enjoy.

MonstercatMedia

Hello, does anyone have a save file for twilight princess? i think it was before going to the sky temple, my computer kept crashing and eventually it corrupted my save file and now i cant play. i was near a cannon that shoot me up to the dungeon.
(10-23-2016, 12:52 PM)Dolphin.GC.Wii Wrote: [ -> ]Get Wii saves here - http://www.gamefaqs.com/n64/199386-yoshis-story/saves
These are actually VC saves as this game has not been released for Wii. But these are full completed game saves.
Late response here, thanks for the link.

But these saves don't work in VC. I get a message that the file is corrupted and the game can't start.