Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone happen to have a 100% completed save for Wario World on GameCube?  I haven't checked in a while but I think my game is NTSC.

splinter888

Does anyone have a save game for Twilight Princess just after forest temple? Just lost my save game file out of nowhere and don't feel like going through the intro again.

Thank you!

toto095

DarkMetroids

Can someone post a link to a save for Pac-Man World Rally for gamecube in .gci format, thanks
What kind of save? Any save? A completed save?

DarkMetroids

(10-05-2015, 11:05 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of save? Any save? A completed save?

.gci format. I prefer completed, but try to get as close as possible
.gci for pacman world rally gamecube
Hi guys, just a quick question, is there anything to unlock in GoldenEye 2010? New MP levels? Weapons? Has anyone tried it? Is there a savegame or something?
Would someone be able to provide me with a Pac-Man World 3 save file with the first three or so levels completed?  Preferably NTSC.  

Thank you!  Smile
Hey, guys. Does anyone have a Cape Fortress game save for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World [NTSC-US] for Wii? I would REALLY appreciate it!

Edit:

Nevermind. I found one that was close to the Cape Fortress chapter!
Anyone have a Skyward Sword save with every possible collectibles just the before the ancient cistern? I have been swaping and formating drives and lost all of my progress..