Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your saves here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
changing the game ID in the first 6 bytes should convert your save to another region. change it to the game ID of other regions

Orionsangel

(05-31-2010, 12:31 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Super Mario Galaxy 2 All Completed
9999 star bitz
Unlock All Character and everything
Master the Galaxy
http://www.mediafire.com/?ayqkmocrgzn

Thank you! This meant a lot to me.

beckaboo

HELLO!

i need a save for Twilight Princess anytime BEFORE Death mountain! i lost my save >.<
Looking for super mario galaxy 2 save file, EU version, please. Thank you so much.

EventHorizon

Apologies about the bump, but does anyone have any save files for Pokepark 2 Wonders Beyond? I'm looking to fight some of the end-game bosses (Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, etc etc) and don't feel like playing through the entire game.

I spent ~35 minutes googling around for any pokepark save dumps/save states, but couldn't find any.
(08-20-2015, 01:26 AM)Red Buzzy Beetle Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone happen to have a 100% completed save for Wario World on GameCube?  I haven't checked in a while but I think my game is NTSC.

Here is a Wario World 100 percent save, I made an HD texture pack for the game and had a few 100 percent files from testing. 

[attachment=18607]
Would anyone happen to have save files for Phantasy Star Online 1&2, and/or Episode 3? I just want all the areas unlocked.

xxsilentsnapxx

thanks so much

Taako

My computer died unexpectedly and I was playing this game on Dolphin. I was emulating the NGC Collectors Edition version but I can use any save state that works.

I had JUST completed the third boss as child link and pulled the master sword to become adult link for the first time. So any save where its immediately before or after this moment would be really appreciated (I wouldn't mind re-doing some stuff like the third boss but i don't want anything as adult link completed). Preferably with the file name Link.

Thank you!

ChristopherRobbin

Hi I'm running mkwii extracted from my disc ISO. I have found some of the folders you have talked about, but which file really goes where? I've tried putting the dat file
in Dolphin Emulator\Wii\title\00010004\524d4345\data. I've also tried using the initially .bin file or overwriting it with the one that comes in the pack. What am I doing wrong? Each time I try to open it up, it tells me I have to create a new license. I do, and play a bit, but it is quite evident that the save is completely new. Am I missing something?