Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Word of warning for TLoZ Skyward Sword players:

At least in my case, if I press any button on the wiimote as soon as the game loads, the pairing for that particular controller is lost and can only be restored by pairing it again with the sync button. This only happens for me in this game and this is using an actual Wii BT replacement module.

I wonder if this happens to others as well with Wii BT modules.

pwkpete

Has anyone paired more than 2 wiimotes with a BCM20702A0 adapter?

I have paired 2 but a 3rd won't (any 2 of the 3 at a time will pair). I have been using 3 with the emulation prior but have been impressed with passthrough.

All the remotes that I have are the same 3rd party wiimote with motion plus bought off of amazon at the same time. They connect just fine to a wii.

Does a genuine wii BT card work with 3 or 4 controllers? If so, I might just wire one up...

Thx!
If I run windows on a macbookpro, is the onboard bt adapter going to work with passthrough or should I have to connect an usb dongle with a chip of those suggested models?

Thanks
I think macbooks do wlan/bt combo cards on the PCI-E bus. So you'll need a USB stick.
(12-31-2017, 02:37 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]I think macbooks do wlan/bt combo cards on the PCI-E bus. So you'll need a USB stick.

I see on the wiki page a lot of small boards but a few USB models seems already discontinued. Could you please suggest me a USB model you would try with Mac bootcamp? Just a suggestion, I understand nobody here will give 100 % working solution but just in case I will give it a try, they are not expensive, so not a a big issue.

Thanks
AFAIK the BT portion of those combo cards are always on an USB bus, even through the physical connection is done through a Mini PCIe/M.2 slot and thus should theoretically work fine with Dolphin's BT Passthrough...

pwkpete

(12-31-2017, 06:12 AM)pwkpete Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone paired more than 2 wiimotes with a BCM20702A0 adapter?

I have paired 2 but a 3rd won't (any 2 of the 3 at a time will pair). I have been using 3 with the emulation prior but have been impressed with passthrough.

All the remotes that I have are the same 3rd party wiimote with motion plus bought off of amazon at the same time. They connect just fine to a wii.

Does a genuine wii BT card work with 3 or 4 controllers? If so, I might just wire one up...

Thx!

Can anyone lend their experiences? I have not found answers searching the sites or this thread.

Thx

uVSthem

Hello every, could any one recommend a new USB bluetooth dongle? All the ones that are listed as working well on the Wiki are discontinued and go for high prices on the used marked.

jimbo34

(11-10-2016, 08:58 AM)mbc07 Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty straightforward, the IR LEDs are powered from a pin of the MCU present on the board. There's also a voltage regulator on the DolphinBar PCB, you simply run a wire from it directly to the resistor that connect into the IR LEDs, completely bypassing the MCU (each side is made of two "arrays", connected in series, the main one have the three LEDs pointing forward and the other have the two angled ones).

I know its reviving an old part of the thread but does anyone have more information for soldering the older dolphin bar to make the leds always on? I seem to remember seeing diagrams at one point. I just need help identifying the solder points and components. I've tried searching here and on reddit but cant seem to find any more info. 
Quote:[Image: H2wRb4V.jpg]

More or less perfect
Is there any project of any pcb or printed circuit for the future?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25