Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

dreday78

I'm trying to activate Bluetooth Passthrough, but when I start a game with it on, Dolphin crashes. I'm trying to use my built in Asus adapter, ID: 0B05 179C.
Does Dolphin really crash or does the render window close? If it's the latter, make sure you have panic handlers enabled, or no error message will be shown.

dreday78

(12-14-2016, 05:45 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]Does Dolphin really crash or does the render window close? If it's the latter, make sure you have panic handlers enabled, or no error message will be shown.

It's crashing.  I get the "Dolphine.exe has stopped working" dialogue box.
Does this enable support for 3rd Party Controllers cus the one in the blog was confusing
It's right in the article:

Quote:Limitations on connecting Wii Remotes have been removed; Third Party Wii Remotes, -TR Wii Remotes and standard Wii Remotes will connect and sync to your computer regardless of Bluetooth stack limitations! Windows 7 users upset about the Bluetooth stack not supporting Motion+ Included Wii Remotes can bypass the issue altogether with Bluetooth Passthrough!

Everything that works with a Wii will work with Dolphin.
Seems I found an adapter that remembers pairings and range is ok! But is it possible to use any hotkeys with passthrough? I mainly want a way to quit the game back into dolphin from the Wiimote.
(01-04-2017, 08:42 AM)e2zippo Wrote: [ -> ]But is it possible to use any hotkeys with passthrough? I mainly want a way to quit the game back into dolphin from the Wiimote.

No, it's not possible to map hotkeys to the Wii Remote.
In the future, we may be able to find a way to make the remote's power button work as on console (turn it off). But right now it isn't possible to stop Dolphin using the power button.
(01-04-2017, 08:52 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's not possible to map hotkeys to the Wii Remote.

(01-04-2017, 08:58 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]In the future, we may be able to find a way to make the remote's power button work as on console (turn it off). But right now it isn't possible to stop Dolphin using the power button.

Thanks, will have to use another controller then! Smile

Corvalis

I noticed it said Save states won't work. Does this mean save states altogether, Gamecube and Wii, or just Wii save states?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25