Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
That's just strange. A USB capture would surely help in figuring out the problem. (It could be something wrong in Dolphin, or…)
(11-01-2016, 11:20 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]I found out that mine actually work. Just not on my PC (only my laptop). I'm looking into it.

I am hopeful you or somebody else will find something.  I added the entry in the wiki page for "CSR 8510 A10 (Generic)" and it has the exact same VID, PID and Rev as the adapter right above it, "CSL BSN23996" but does not remember pairings while the latter does.  

My adapter is otherwise fantastic so hopefully the pairing issue is due to a software issue and can be resolved. 
(11-01-2016, 07:17 PM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]That's just strange. A USB capture would surely help in figuring out the problem. (It could be something wrong in Dolphin, or…)

Well right off the bat, I noticed an error that only my Desktop PC is having:

[Image: Q7oe23G.png]

I'm not sure what this means exactly or if it's even relevant. Just something I noticed immediately after plugging the device in.
(11-02-2016, 04:40 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Well right off the bat, I noticed an error that only my Desktop PC is having:

[Image: Q7oe23G.png]

I'm not sure what this means exactly or if it's even relevant. Just something I noticed immediately after plugging the device in.
Are you still using the pr build that added the force option? I just tried the latest dev build ([color=#2a6496]5.0-1211)[/color] on the main download page and the azio is remembering pairings now! 
That definitely doesn't sound good, because it means there's something that makes it work/break randomly, since there was no change to Bluetooth passthrough recently. Could you use Wireshark to get a USB capture? (it'll show commands/replies sent to/from the adapter, including link key commands)
(11-02-2016, 05:34 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]That definitely doesn't sound good, because it means there's something that makes it work/break randomly, since there was no change to Bluetooth passthrough recently. Could you use Wireshark to get a USB capture? (it'll show commands/replies sent to/from the adapter, including link key commands)

When exactly should the capture be taken?

In the mean time I have two captures. One is a synced wiimote trying to connect after a reopening a game. The other is a wiimote being synced. Let me know if you need anything else. Smile

Edit: This is the azio adapter btw.
Sorry, I didn't clarify: the capture should be started before starting a game in Dolphin, since that's when we try to delete and write back link keys to the adapter.
(11-02-2016, 10:54 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I didn't clarify: the capture should be started before starting a game in Dolphin, since that's when we try to delete and write back link keys to the adapter.

Here you go. Smile
I'll need to do additional testing of my own but with some limited time last night, I made the following observations:
1. I was surprised to see that my adapter did remember pairings after switching between games with the latest master build but not Ishiiruka
2. It did not remember parings after closing the master build and opening it up again
3. After I reverted to the default Windows 10 BT drivers, turned off the PC and started it up again (not a "restart"), I got a Windows message about unsigned USB drivers but I did not take note of the exact wording

I'll see if I have time tonight to experiment with PR-4385. You folks are on to something here.
(11-02-2016, 12:04 PM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go. Smile

With that last capture, were you able to connect your Wiimote without resyncing it? I can see Dolphin storing the link key for your Wiimote successfully, and the game is also able to see that there's one link key stored (cf. Read Stored Link Key). But then it seems to issue a Delete Stored Link Key command, which means the Wiimote wasn't recognised as paired to the game…

It's possible that this has something to do with the SYSCONF (where pairings are stored). Have you tried resetting the pairings?

edit: with the connect attempt, the game indeed rejects the connection. in the syncing capture, it is able to write back the link key to the adapter. So your adapter is not the issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25