Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[Image: 12881963.gif]

uhhhhhhh... I just tried the azio adapter on my laptop and it remembered pairings fine...

I got to do some more testing. Something definitely isn't right.
(10-29-2016, 11:39 AM)Mopheus Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think I'm gonna need some help to get the BT adapter info, how do we get that ?

Simply launch zadig, which you must have used to get it to work, and it will tell you this information right on the app's GUI.
Further testing with ASUS BT-400.
It still doesn't remember pairings, need to press red button all the time ... but IMO it isn't stable as well ...
When we was playing using two wiimotes, one of them lost audio then moves started to stutter for only this mii character ... turning off and on controller helped for a while till next time ...
Sometimes it was after 10min, sometimes after 30 ...
Meanwhile WML-C43 is coming to me from China so it'll be 10-25days ... Smile
Is there an easy to use usb-bluetooth adapter that can be recommended? I wanted to get Asus BT-400, but now I'm not sure anymore.
The Wii Bluetooth module, of course Wink

If that's not an option:
Plugable USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter
Azio BTD-V201

BCM20702A0 based adapters will probably work well except for Asus adapters (according to posts in this thread).
The Azio one appears to be discontinued and is hard to find but the Plugable one is very available on amazon, newegg, etc. If the pairing issue had some sort of work-around, that would open the door to more adapters being practical to use.
Unfortunately, amazon/PlugableTechnologies refuses to send their adapter to my country (it's in the middle of europe dammit), but i will try to find it in a local shop. Thanks.
(10-30-2016, 01:41 PM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I bought a plugable bluetooth adapter. Just checked and it has the same id and revision as on the wiki. I just tested it and nope, still doesn't remember pairings. That makes 3 bluetooth adapters labeled as working that don't work for me. Seriously, what's going on? This can't be a coincidence...
Same with me. I ordered the plugable and the azio and both of them are not remembering wii remotes. They are the same ones listed on the wiki. I don't understand?
(11-01-2016, 10:52 AM)Forgottenkey Wrote: [ -> ]Same with me. I ordered the plugable and the azio and both of them are not remembering wii remotes. They are the same ones listed on the wiki. I don't understand?

I found out that mine actually work. Just not on my PC (only my laptop). I'm looking into it.
Why would this be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25