Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(07-21-2018, 06:36 PM)jimbo34 Wrote: [ -> ]I know its reviving an old part of the thread but does anyone have more information for soldering the older dolphin bar to make the leds always on? I seem to remember seeing diagrams at one point. I just need help identifying the solder points and components. I've tried searching here and on reddit but cant seem to find any more info. 

Do you have a picture of the full PCB? I can mark where to solder for you. Also, did you replace the IR LEDs resistors? If you just mod the Dolphin Bar for always on IR LEDs without replacing the resistors with proper ones it's just a matter of time for the LEDs to burn permanently...
(10-26-2016, 09:08 AM)Mabel Wrote: [ -> ]I did install the WinUSB drivers through Zadig, as per the instructions on the wiki.

Here's the step-by-step for Windows, all in one place, if that's helpful:

1. Download the Windows PR 4385 build here: https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-4385-d...est-x64.7z
2. Extract the archive and launch Dolphin.exe once, then close it out. (This adds a new line your dolphin.ini)...

...After this, when you launch the PR 4385 build, you should be able to sync your Wiimote (a game has to be launched before you can sync).

I finally found this post after quite a while of searching how to get my adapter to work with Bluetooth passthrough and look at that, I just so happen to have an ASUS BT400 so I thought "Hey! This should finally work!", however the very first step seems to be impossible for me, as I can't use the link to the Windows PR 4385 build, as it just keeps giving me a 404 error. Is there anywhere else where I can download the build? I can't seem to find it anywhere on google n whatnot so this is leaving me quite stumped, any help is greatly appreciated.
(04-02-2020, 11:03 AM)ShadeCat Wrote: [ -> ]I finally found this post after quite a while of searching how to get my adapter to work with Bluetooth passthrough and look at that, I just so happen to have an ASUS BT400 so I thought "Hey! This should finally work!", however the very first step seems to be impossible for me, as I can't use the link to the Windows PR 4385 build, as it just keeps giving me a 404 error. Is there anywhere else where I can download the build? I can't seem to find it anywhere on google n whatnot so this is leaving me quite stumped, any help is greatly appreciated.

PR 4385 was merged as Dolphin 5.0-1243, so any version of Dolphin that's newer than that will contain the changes of PR 4385.

isaacclausen

I am using a 2021 14' M1 Pro MacBook Pro with this HiDeez Bluetooth Dongle and Bluetooth passthrough is working! (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792NSF7M/ref...AN1SSHS56Z)

I couldn't get Wii remotes to connect to the Mac otherwise so I tried the Hedeez device as a last resort. It didn't work with "Emulate the Wii's Bluetooth adaptor", so I tried the passthrough option and it works! Multiple remotes connected and sound coming out of the remote speakers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25