Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

McWhiskey

(04-19-2017, 11:38 AM)McWhiskey Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick replies.

I have rev 0001 same as the wiki.

"If you are able to setup a nand dump, try pairing the wiimote via the sync buttons inside the system menu."
I have never done a NAND dump and I would need a little more detail on the "sync buttons inside the system menu." Is this just meaning options -> controller settings -> sync?

"Try the thing with a portable.txt in the folder where the Dolphin.exe"
This removed all of my settings, saved games, banners, etc. But after going through the sync process again, it didn't remember the pairing.

"The files to delete if pressing a doesn't sync are Wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF and Wii/btdinf.bak"
Both of those files do not exist. In fact, both of those locations are empty (other than the shared2 folder.) Yes I have show hidden files on.

Please excuse the temporary stupidity.

I looked up NAND dump. I have bootmii installed so hopefully this is something I can do relatively soon. (once I get my wii hooked up again)

Also, I was looking in the wrong folder for the two files. I was in Sys instead of User. In User I found both files and deleted them. This didn't change anything. Also, Dolphin did not re-create these files. I hope that is normal.

NikWillOrStuff

(04-19-2017, 02:25 PM)McWhiskey Wrote: [ -> ]Please excuse the temporary stupidity.

I looked up NAND dump. I have bootmii installed so hopefully this is something I can do relatively soon. (once I get my wii hooked up again)

Also, I was looking in the wrong folder for the two files. I was in Sys instead of User. In User I found both files and deleted them. This didn't change anything. Also, Dolphin did not re-create these files. I hope that is normal.
making a file named portable.txt in the same folder dolphin.exe is in will make dolphin go into portable mode.
in portable mode, all files will be saved to {the folder dolphin.exe is in}\User\.
in normal mode, they'll instead be saved to the default location of My Documents\Dolphin Emulator\
I had the exact same situation you did until I deleted the sysconf and the btdinf files. you said nothing changed when you deleted them, and that dolphin didn't regenerate them, so I'm thinking you might've deleted from the wrong directory.
I hope you can recover your settings and saved games at least Big Grin

McWhiskey

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!

You guys are the best. I dumped my NAND. I got my old Miis to transfer. I found the correct files to delete. and... I got the sync TO WORK!!!

I had to sync a few extra times depending on the game. But once I went through my list of games and re-synced when necessary, everything seems to work!

I even put my rubber cover back on the wiimote. Wink
My libsubK driver fails to install.

Zadig reports "Timed out" error, however when I reboot my computer, the BCM20702A0 (BT adapter) device is missing, and a "libsubK USB device" in its place.

Dolphin 5.0-4662 complains: "BT Passthrough mode is enable, but no usable BT USB device was found"

I have tried:

Disabling driver enforcement ( Using 10 )
Running Zadig in Admin mode
Running older version of Zadig

Am I missing something?
(07-08-2017, 06:29 AM)Nadonate Wrote: [ -> ]My libsubK driver fails to install.

Zadig reports "Timed out" error, however when I reboot my computer, the BCM20702A0 (BT adapter) device is missing, and a "libsubK USB device" in its place.

Dolphin 5.0-4662 complains: "BT Passthrough mode is enable, but no usable BT USB device was found"

I have tried:

Disabling driver enforcement ( Using 10 )
Running Zadig in Admin mode
Running older version of Zadig

Am I missing something?

I had the PID & VID values swapped in the *.cfg file ?

Everything works now, the universe is at peace. 
Would this improve anything in ubuntu or is this just a windows only kind of thing?
It improves connectivity everywhere because of the way emulated Bluetooth was designed.
http://imgur.com/a/fdraN
Adapter: Wii Bluetooth Module (WML-C43, BCM2045)
Pairing: Yes REMEMBER, Wiimote RVL-CNT-01. perfect 4 wii remotes

1: Download the latest Windows build https://br.dolphin-emu.org/download/ 5.0-5053 version test
2: Download Zadig: http://zadig.akeo.ie/
3: Select the Bluetooth adapter (For my BCM2045 057E 0305 input) and click Replace Driver
4: Do not use opengl the ones that gave more right were vulkan and directx12 direct 11
Wiimote: RVL-CNT-01 (WII SPORTS RESORT)
- Stable: YES "works forever " 4 wii remotes for dolphin or Sync button wii
- Range: good native wii
- Audio: Perfect
What the heck does video backend have to do with what you're saying?
To those of you using BT passthrough successfully, do you have to reconnect wiimotes 2, 3 and 4 every time you load a game?

By reconnect, I mean either through each game's "add a wii remote" screen or through the Wii Home Menu. I'm not referring to fully repairing.

I just got the Kinivo BT-400 that is in the wiki on the mail and it remembers pairings for all 4 controllers and works on NSMBW like a champ. However I did notice that only one Wii remote will reconnect immediately when loading a new game by simply pressing any button whereas the others have to be added in-game.

On the real Wii, all wiimotes reconnect by a single button press so I'm curious if that is just a limitation of the BT passthrough method.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25