Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(11-02-2016, 10:22 PM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]With that last capture, were you able to connect your Wiimote without resyncing it? I can see Dolphin storing the link key for your Wiimote successfully, and the game is also able to see that there's one link key stored (cf. Read Stored Link Key). But then it seems to issue a Delete Stored Link Key command, which means the Wiimote wasn't recognised as paired to the game…

It's possible that this has something to do with the SYSCONF (where pairings are stored). Have you tried resetting the pairings?

edit: with the connect attempt, the game indeed rejects the connection. in the syncing capture, it is able to write back the link key to the adapter. So your adapter is not the issue.

Looks like I was able to fix it! I tested a clean portable install of dolphin and it worked fine. To fix my current install all I did was delete two files in the wii folder.

Wii\shared2\sys\SYSCONF
Wii\btdinf.bak

Pairings work fine now! Thanks for all the help! Big Grin
Hmm ... I'll try to delete those files as well since I used PR build, but previously had dolphin "official" installed (and Dolphin settings dir was present in my system) ... we'll see if it'll be pairing for BT-400 Smile
We might have to re test some adapters in case the lack of remembering pairings was caused by this issue. More adapters may be capable than we thought.
Ok - deleted those two files and now it seems that mine BT-400 behaves like in Wiki so it remembers only one wiimite. After closing a game I need to close Dolphin as well - only then I can re-connect Wiimote 1 pressing "A" button. No luck with Wiimote 2.
I started bowling 100 pin from Wii Sports + Resort and played almost whole game for 2 Wiimotes without problem ... but on turn 8 Wiimote 2 started to stutter - no sound from speaker + player moves was like 1-2FPS, but game itself was running OK because mii characters in backgroud was moving normally + when i turned off wiimote 2 and turned on - everything was OK again ... next time I'll turn FPS show to be sure.

revdirty

(10-26-2016, 09:08 AM)Mabel Wrote: [ -> ]I did install the WinUSB drivers through Zadig, as per the instructions on the wiki.

Here's the step-by-step for Windows, all in one place, if that's helpful:

1. Download the Windows PR 4385 build here: https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-4385-d...est-x64.7z
2. Extract the archive and launch Dolphin.exe once, then close it out. (This adds a new line your dolphin.ini)
3. Download Zadig: http://zadig.akeo.ie/
4. Open Zadiq, and in the Options select List All Devices. You should now see a list of USB devices in the dropdown menu. 
5. Select your Bluetooth adapter (For the broadcom, it's the BCM20702A0 entry) and click Replace Driver.
6. Write down the hexadecimal codes you see under USB ID. (For my broadcom, it's 0A5C and 21E8. http://i.imgur.com/JqV4BrU.png)
7. Convert your codes one at a time to decimal values: http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to...-converter
 - For example, the first number 0A5C gives us 2652, which is my PID. The second, 21E8 gives us 8680 which is my VID.
8. Open your dolphin config folder (usually located at C:\Users\<User>\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Config) and open dolphin.ini.
 - Near the bottom of the file, you'll find entries for VID, PID and DisableDescriptorCheck.
9. Set the VID to your decimal VID (mine was VID = 2652) and the PID to our decimal PID (mine was PID = 8680).
10. Set DisableDescriptorCheck = True.

After this, when you launch the PR 4385 build, you should be able to sync your Wiimote (a game has to be launched before you can sync).
My .ini files does not have the DisableDescriptorCheck function in it. As i seem to have the same adapter , can u share ur dolphin.ini file?
(11-03-2016, 05:05 AM)revdirty Wrote: [ -> ]My .ini files does not have the DisableDescriptorCheck function in it. As i seem to have the same adapter , can u share ur dolphin.ini file?

Are You sure, that You're using this Dolphin?
https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-4385-d...est-x64.7z

You need to run it once to have DisableDescriptorCheck included in the config file - for me it worked without problems.

revdirty

(11-03-2016, 06:39 AM)barat Wrote: [ -> ]Are You sure, that You're using this Dolphin?
https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-4385-d...est-x64.7z

You need to run it once to have DisableDescriptorCheck included in the config file - for me it worked without problems.

This is my newly created dolphin.ini from the above build:
Code:
[General]
LastFilename = 
ShowLag = False
ShowFrameCount = False
ISOPaths = 0
RecursiveISOPaths = False
NANDRootPath = 
DumpPath = 
WirelessMac = 
WiiSDCardPath = C:/Users/revdi/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii/sd.raw
[Interface]
ConfirmStop = True
UsePanicHandlers = True
OnScreenDisplayMessages = True
HideCursor = False
AutoHideCursor = False
MainWindowPosX = 2154
MainWindowPosY = 234
MainWindowWidth = 800
MainWindowHeight = 600
LanguageCode = 
ShowToolbar = True
ShowStatusbar = True
ShowLogWindow = False
ShowLogConfigWindow = False
ExtendedFPSInfo = False
ThemeName = Clean
PauseOnFocusLost = False
[Display]
FullscreenResolution = Auto
Fullscreen = False
RenderToMain = False
RenderWindowXPos = -1
RenderWindowYPos = -1
RenderWindowWidth = 640
RenderWindowHeight = 480
RenderWindowAutoSize = False
KeepWindowOnTop = False
ProgressiveScan = False
PAL60 = True
DisableScreenSaver = True
ForceNTSCJ = False
[GameList]
ListDrives = False
ListWad = True
ListElfDol = True
ListWii = True
ListGC = True
ListJap = True
ListPal = True
ListUsa = True
ListAustralia = True
ListFrance = True
ListGermany = True
ListItaly = True
ListKorea = True
ListNetherlands = True
ListRussia = True
ListSpain = True
ListTaiwan = True
ListWorld = True
ListUnknown = True
ListSort = 3
ListSortSecondary = 0
ColorCompressed = True
ColumnPlatform = True
ColumnBanner = True
ColumnNotes = True
ColumnFileName = False
ColumnID = False
ColumnRegion = True
ColumnSize = True
ColumnState = True
[Core]
HLE_BS2 = False
TimingVariance = 40
CPUCore = 1
Fastmem = True
CPUThread = True
DSPHLE = True
SyncOnSkipIdle = True
SyncGPU = False
SyncGpuMaxDistance = 200000
SyncGpuMinDistance = -200000
SyncGpuOverclock = 1.00000000
FPRF = False
AccurateNaNs = False
DefaultISO = 
DVDRoot = 
Apploader = 
EnableCheats = False
SelectedLanguage = 0
OverrideGCLang = False
DPL2Decoder = False
Latency = 2
MemcardAPath = 
MemcardBPath = 
AgpCartAPath = 
AgpCartBPath = 
SlotA = 1
SlotB = 255
SerialPort1 = 255
BBA_MAC = 
SIDevice0 = 6
AdapterRumble0 = True
SimulateKonga0 = False
SIDevice1 = 0
AdapterRumble1 = True
SimulateKonga1 = False
SIDevice2 = 0
AdapterRumble2 = True
SimulateKonga2 = False
SIDevice3 = 0
AdapterRumble3 = True
SimulateKonga3 = False
WiiSDCard = False
WiiKeyboard = False
WiimoteContinuousScanning = False
WiimoteEnableSpeaker = False
RunCompareServer = False
RunCompareClient = False
EmulationSpeed = 1.00000000
FrameSkip = 0x00000000
Overclock = 1.00000000
OverclockEnable = False
GFXBackend = 
GPUDeterminismMode = auto
PerfMapDir = 
EnableCustomRTC = False
CustomRTCValue = 0x386d4380
[Movie]
PauseMovie = False
Author = 
DumpFrames = False
DumpFramesSilent = False
ShowInputDisplay = False
ShowRTC = False
[DSP]
EnableJIT = True
DumpAudio = False
DumpUCode = False
Backend = XAudio2
Volume = 100
CaptureLog = False
[Input]
BackgroundInput = False
[FifoPlayer]
LoopReplay = True
[Analytics]
ID = 5924b23459146d4f5d1a48de0637ba51
Enabled = True
PermissionAsked = True
[Network]
SSLDumpRead = False
SSLDumpWrite = False
SSLVerifyCert = False
SSLDumpRootCA = False
SSLDumpPeerCert = False
[BluetoothPassthrough]
Enabled = True
VID = -1
PID = -1
LinkKeys = 
[Sysconf]
SensorBarPosition = 1
SensorBarSensitivity = 50331648
SpeakerVolume = 88
WiimoteMotor = True
WiiLanguage = 1
AspectRatio = 1
Screensaver = 0

As you can see, there is not DisableDescriptorCheck anywhere in the INI file
It's not needed anymore in the latest version of the PR. Just set the VID and PID and that's enough to skip the check.

revdirty

(11-03-2016, 07:19 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]It's not needed anymore in the latest version of the PR. Just set the VID and PID and that's enough to skip the check.

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8

is my hardware id 

This is how i have the ini file 
[BluetoothPassthrough]

Enabled = True
VID = 8680
PID = 2652
LinkKeys = 

[Image: 14_asdcapture.png]

[Image: 14_xcvcapture.png]
Alright, after deleting the following files as suggested by Invader, my adapter remembers pairings:
Wii\shared2\sys\SYSCONF
Wii\btdinf.bak

I identified my adapter as "CSR 8510 A10 (Generic)" in the BT Passthrough Wiki page and provided a link to it in amazon for easy identification.

Now, here is the catch: even though any four Wii remotes can be activated with a single button press, only two can do so at a time. The first time they are synced, they all work but upon restarting the game, only the first two on which you press a button will reactivate. I suppose this is a limitation of the adapter, so I'll be looking at other alternatives.

Reactivating two remotes is very reliable, even after dolphin or even the PC is restarted. The oddest thing I found was that I was able to get this to work on all the games I tested except New Super Mario Bros Wii. I don't know what is wrong with this game, but I can't reactivate a single Wii remote with it. The game works fine with emulated BT, by the way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25