Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
The DSP files are copyrighted, you can't legally redistribute them in most countries, and linking to that stuff is against forum policy. The same applies to NAND dumps.

ARC

(07-21-2012, 10:58 PM)Roger Carvalho Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 07:43 PM)PeachNipples Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this hasn't already been covered, I'm looking to get the files required for Metroid other m, to avoid the sound glitches...

Problem is, its my mums wii that I use (used to use), and well... its kinda broke :/ it doesn't read disks any more. Is there any other way of getting the the DSP dumps?
~PeachNipples
In the link below you will find what you need.
REMOVED.

Please don't encourage pirating >.>

Chrono7

Hey I got a question about using LLE, should I use the
DSP LLE recompiler option or the DSP LLE interpreter option?

When I play Mario Kart Double Dash using LLE, the frame rate drops dramatically and the audio lags after I hit start on the 'Press start' page. Using HLE, this never happens, however the game seems... strange with no music after the first lap in the first race.

I don't think the issue is my computer's speed, as I can play most modern games on maximum settings...

I checked the DSP dump's MD5 checksums and filesizes, and they match up to the one posted here.

What gives?
Check the DSP LLE Recompiler.

Chrono7

(08-15-2012, 02:12 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Check the DSP LLE Recompiler.

It works better overall, but it sometimes creates lagspikes where the FPS drops from 60 to between 20-50.

Should I post my audio config?
Nope, not needed. The FPS drops are normal, because your CPU is not perfect for LLE Wink

Chrono7

(08-15-2012, 02:19 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, not needed. The FPS drops are normal, because your CPU is not perfect for LLE Wink

Yeah, the FPS doesn't bother me, but the constant audio skips are rather annoying Tongue
The VBeam Trick might help with stuttering audio, but your milage may vary. You can try it with only Accurate VBeam emulation enabled, Accurate VBeam emulation enabled and Idle Skipping disabled, or with only Idle Skipping disabled. This trick won't help at all if the hardware's simply too weak. It also won't improve the FPS, just the audio. Look into overclocking your CPU (or getting a faster one) if you want better speed with LLE.

Chrono7

(08-15-2012, 02:31 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]The VBeam Trick might help with stuttering audio, but your milage may vary. You can try it with only Accurate VBeam emulation enabled, Accurate VBeam emulation enabled and Idle Skipping disabled, or with only Idle Skipping disabled. This trick won't help at all if the hardware's simply too weak. It also won't improve the FPS, just the audio. Look into overclocking your CPU (or getting a faster one) if you want better speed with LLE.

My CPU is plenty fast for what I do, and my dad would have a conniption if I overclocked it xD

Guess I'll try this VBeam Trick out.

Sorry for the double post here, but where is the 'accurate vbeam emulation' option located? I can't seem to find it in any of the tabs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24