Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
The only way to get them legally is to dump them from your real Wii.
ahh, didnt do that far of a background check into the files. I wonder if it is possible for someone to recreate the files so they work like the Wii's, would be legal and can be in the main build.
HLE is more or less that. But it isn't very accurate, as you know because you are in this thread to begin with.
There's always the reverse engineered one that only works with the games which run the zelda microcode. We could include that one, but then people would rely on it and expect it to work on all games.
(07-10-2012, 08:02 PM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]There's always the reverse engineered one that only works with the games which run the zelda microcode. We could include that one, but then people would rely on it and expect it to work on all games.

Yep, that's the problem. Dodgy And so there will be more threads like "pls help LLE not working in some games!!" Undecided
Quote time!

Quote:Think of the average person. Think how stupid they can be. Then, remember that half of people are dumber even that that.

Anonymous
(07-10-2012, 08:24 PM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Quote time!

Quote:Think of the average person. Think how stupid they can be. Then, remember that half of people are dumber even that that.

Anonymous

haha that is a good quote.

You know its always possible to put the reverse engineered one in the code just so people can develop off of that and make it better Wink

Haha, I'm just complaining Tongue I can't seem to get my DSP LLE to work
I hope this hasn't already been covered, I'm looking to get the files required for Metroid other m, to avoid the sound glitches...

Problem is, its my mums wii that I use (used to use), and well... its kinda broke :/ it doesn't read disks any more. Is there any other way of getting the the DSP dumps?

~PeachNipples
You don't need to read a disc to dump the DSP files.
(07-21-2012, 07:43 PM)PeachNipples Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this hasn't already been covered, I'm looking to get the files required for Metroid other m, to avoid the sound glitches...

Problem is, its my mums wii that I use (used to use), and well... its kinda broke :/ it doesn't read disks any more. Is there any other way of getting the the DSP dumps?

~PeachNipples

In the link below you will find what you need.

REMOVED.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24