Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(05-02-2013, 02:48 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 12:39 PM)mohammad Wrote: [ -> ]can u give me this files because i dont have wii i use dolphin Angel
"dsp_coef.bin" (4KB) and "dsp_rom.bin"

For the real DSP files found on your GC or Wii, these files are copyrighted; no one can give you them without Nintendo's permission, and Nintendo has an unfavorable opinion about the emulation scene as it is. We also have very strict rules against downloading copyrighted material.

Download the latest revisions instead from here: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/, or you can download these reverse engineered files directly:
dsp_coef.bin
dsp_rom.bin

Since these are reverse engineered, they can be freely redistributed. They will work for a majority of the games out there.

well if I know the forum will ban for a few days.
unfortunately .. Dodgy
(05-02-2013, 06:11 PM)Roger Carvalho Wrote: [ -> ]well if I know the forum will ban for a few days.
unfortunately .. Dodgy

Umm, why?
@Roger - Those files I linked to are part of Dolphin, anyone can download them.

mohammad

thank u roger n dude n shonumi for ur services Angel and for tips to avoid black screen

the game run now without any black screen in lvls with grand stars
Someone remind me to finish some of the things I changed when I get home :p
Ok, I finished the changes :3
@Extremedude2 can you provide a link with "hash checker" for me?

Also post a hash checker in the 1st post. Wink
(05-10-2013, 12:13 PM)hyperspeed Wrote: [ -> ]@Extremedude2 can you provide a link with "hash checker" for me?

Also post a hash checker in the 1st post. Wink

I thought about it, but didn't do anything since googling "hash checker" will give you what you need as the first result t
Are you sure Huh this is the 1st result here FastsumSetup-1.7 is this ok?

The 3rd result is the WinMD5Free.

Which one, is the recommended?

Please note that I am using the google in portuguese https://www.google.com.br , the result may change for me.

Edit: I tried WinMD5Free and both are with MD5 ok here Cool , but
how about the "CRC32" and "SHA-1" how I can check those?

Anyway thank you @Extremedude2. Wink
You can google those as well :p, I should probably tell people to do that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24