Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(09-28-2012, 07:07 AM)genervt Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a Gamecube + Zelda or even a Wii + Zelda, instead of a 200$ Intel Core i5 plus a 100$ mainboard?

Sure it would. But you wouldn't be able to play in HD. If you don't care about this it's a good deal of course Wink
I know HD gameplay gets mentioned a lot, but there are many things that Dolphin does that might make it more appealing than the actual consoles it emulates. You can have as many in-game saves as you want if you carefully manage your emulated memory card files or Wii saves. No need to buy more GC memcards or SD cards for the Wii. There are always save states to consider, and adding cheats takes no additional software. Last but not least, you can take perfect screenshots instead of having to shoot pictures of your TV with your phone :3 I'm just saying, HD gameplay's just one of many features that Dolphin offers over the hardware it emulates.
(09-28-2012, 03:05 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I know HD gameplay gets mentioned a lot, but there are many things that Dolphin does that might make it more appealing than the actual consoles it emulates. You can have as many in-game saves as you want if you carefully manage your emulated memory card files or Wii saves. No need to buy more GC memcards or SD cards for the Wii. There are always save states to consider, and adding cheats takes no additional software. Last but not least, you can take perfect screenshots instead of having to shoot pictures of your TV with your phone :3 I'm just saying, HD gameplay's just one of many features that Dolphin offers over the hardware it emulates.

And you can play wherever you want without having to carry your TV, your console, your games... So many advantages yeah. Only price was considered above
(09-28-2012, 09:23 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2012, 03:05 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I know HD gameplay gets mentioned a lot, but there are many things that Dolphin does that might make it more appealing than the actual consoles it emulates. You can have as many in-game saves as you want if you carefully manage your emulated memory card files or Wii saves. No need to buy more GC memcards or SD cards for the Wii. There are always save states to consider, and adding cheats takes no additional software. Last but not least, you can take perfect screenshots instead of having to shoot pictures of your TV with your phone :3 I'm just saying, HD gameplay's just one of many features that Dolphin offers over the hardware it emulates.

And you can play wherever you want without having to carry your TV, your console, your games... So many advantages yeah. Only price was considered above

Not having to buy a console is a good enough reason for anyone to give an emulator a go
I guess you could say I took price as a factor when I talked about the memory and SD cards :p Also, no need to buy a BBA. But yes, it will be a long time before Dolphin runs adequately on anything similar in price to the Wii.
Not if I blow up the Nintendo factory and every Wii except 20 of them. That will sky-rocket the price.
Wait, this isn't delphino plaza. Damn.
O hey look I did some (very minor XD) stoof
The iROM is still missing :3
Then it's complete Big Grin
*Tries to remember where he put them*

BTW I STILL have yet to be told how to download the old SVN stuff >.>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24