Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
If you want to link MULTIPLE GBAs. One GBA should work on HLE audio.
(01-13-2016, 07:15 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to link MULTIPLE GBAs.  One GBA should work on HLE audio.

Interesting, didn't know that. In that case do the LLE files that come with dolphin work?

Lowe0

Edit: never mind, got my Wii back from my family and successfully used Letterbomb/DSPSpy. Thanks!

I'm curious: how would one go about doing this without a Wii? I'm trying to dump the ROMs from an actual GameCube. I have a SD Media Launcher, and I've tried the .dol LordVador attached on Page 2. I can see the hexes, but I don't see any option for dumping them to the SD, nor do I see any way to view more than 2 pages of them (else I'd just transcribe them - 12k wouldn't take that long).

I also tried using Swiss (how I copied my IPL); it's able to see the files, but fails to read them.

Any guidance you can provide would be appreciated - else, I need to go track down a hacked Wii. Thanks!
(10-24-2016, 07:59 PM)rainsee Wrote: [ -> ]have any solution to that can save normally?

What do you mean?

Sgtkeebler

Is there anyway to get this if you don’t have a wii?
(11-08-2020, 07:02 PM)Sgtkeebler Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to get this if you don’t have a wii?

Yes, if you have a GameCube or Wii U.
I have the files dumped on my computer, but where do I move the files? I don't have the GC folder to move the files into. Do i just make the GC folder my self? Where do I put that If i cant make the GC folder, Where do I put the DSP files?
You need to navigate to Dolphin's Global Directory first: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...tory#macOS

Quote:By default, Dolphin uses a global user directory located at ~/Library/Application Support/Dolphin.

There should be a folder named "GC" there where you can place the DSP dumps.
(05-31-2022, 06:03 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]You need to navigate to Dolphin's Global Directory first: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...tory#macOS

There should be a folder named "GC" there where you can place the DSP dumps.

How do I navigate to [color=#222222]/Library/Application Support/Dolphin?[/color]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24