Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I found the GC folder and I put the dsp files in it so the games should be good to go, but the emulator's still freeze! what do I do now?
To use LLE, just make sure it's enabled in your audio settings (it should be labeled clearly alongside HLE audio).

Can I ask why you're trying to use LLE audio? It's generally not needed anymore, except in a few limited edge cases. HLE audio is, for all intents and purposes, functionally suitable for 99% of use cases in Dolphin for the average user. If you're expecting LLE audio to make Dolphin more stable and avoid crashing, that's unlikely to be the case. Again, certain situations may still call for LLE audio (e.g. software that use custom ucodes on the DSP), but those are rare.

If you're getting freezes in Dolphin with both HLE audio and LLE audio, audio isn't the issue, probably. I'd advise making a new thread in the Support or General Discussion forums here. Provide as much info as possible about your situation, especially which version of Dolphin you're using, your exact version of Mac OS, and which games you're trying to play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24