Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Getting DSP-LLE dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Ha to think that all this time we referred users to that old thread that no one understood.

This even a baby can understand, good work!
Do you think you should include the GCN dumping here? Not exactly used very often, granted...
gnah, the dumping on the GC is much more complicated. This process needs the SD Media Launcher and other hardware.
Ya I guess mentioning that it's possible to dump from GC with a very brief explanation what needs to be done without going into any details should be fine. Just to have it mentioned at all Wink
Nice thread ED2.
Just one thing : You could add a small introduction about LLE. One or two lines about what LLE is, what the use of it is, what issues it may solve, etc. Some basic explanations before very technical ones Tongue
(05-01-2012, 09:19 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thread ED2.
Just one thing : You could add a small introduction about LLE. One or two lines about what LLE is, what the use of it is, what issues it may solve, etc. Some basic explanations before very technical ones Tongue

Well I figured people would know what it is before coming here, but Garteal said the same thing so I think I will Big Grin
Also I was thinking about how to dump from a GC today Big Grin, but I have no idea how that works Tongue
You'll have to use this :

[attachment=7638]
(05-01-2012, 10:51 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to use this *insert attachment here*

Doesn't help if no one knows how to run it Big Grin
you need a mac adress for the lettermomb download. so im stuck i have the two bin files but i cant open the .dol because i need a mac address. noob here btw. and if u happen to stumble onto the files with out a wii. in theory is their a way to dump them without a sd card or a physical wii?
(05-02-2012, 06:52 AM)ssvegeta96 Wrote: [ -> ]in theory is their a way to dump them without a sd card or a physical wii?

lol no Tongue, your wii will tell you the MAC address just do a quick google search to find out how Wink

Edit: Well actually I guess you can if you count the GC Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24